Tododeku: Truth Or Drink/The Man I Love

!!!SMUT WARNING!!!
!!!THIS IS A SMUT ONE SHOT!!!
!!!THEY ARE 18!!!

It was a normal day at U.A. for Izuku Midoriya, filled with hero training, regular classwork, and talking with his friends. There was one person in particular, though, that he was especially fond of talking to: Shoto Todoroki, the quiet, dual-haired boy that sat in the back of the class and didn’t have many friends. Midoriya had been drawing the boy out of his shell more, and it delighted him to see that he was becoming more open. 

“Todoroki-kun, wait up!” Midoriya called as they filed out of the classroom. Todoroki stopped at the doorway, watching as the green-haired boy grabbed his bag and ran up to him. “I was wondering if you wanted to walk to the dorms together! We can hang out too, if you want,” he said, smiling widely at the quiet, stoic person in front of him. 

Todoroki nodded. “Sure, that would be nice,” he replied quietly. He still didn’t talk all that much, but it was something. 

“Okay! Let’s go then.”

A small smile formed on the taller boy’s face, and Midoriya noticed instantly. He had never seen him smile before, and it ignited a flame in his chest. Apparently on his face as well, because Todoroki looked at him in concern and said, “Midoriya, your face is red. Are you feverish? Is everything okay?” He cupped the smaller boy’s face in his hands, which did not help at all. 

Midoriya didn’t know how to respond at first. His stomach fluttered. “He’s so close!” he thought. Their eyes met, and both of their minds went blank. *insert Microsoft error noise-* 

Todoroki pulled away, averting his gaze and praying that his left side would not burst into flames like it normally would if he was flustered. 

After a beat of silence, they left the building and headed to the dorms. The silence was comfortable though, so neither of them felt the need to fill it with rambling nonsense. Once they arrived at Midoriya’s room, he muttered sheepishly, “It’s kind of an All Might shrine in there, just a heads up.”

Todoroki smiled again. “I would expect nothing less from you,” he chuckled.

In order to avoid a repeat of earlier, Midoriya averted his gaze and prayed he wasn’t blushing too hard. He wished Todoroki would smile more often, so he didn’t react as strongly every time. He opened the door and the look on Todoroki’s face was enough to make him want to drop through the floor. 

“Wow… this is an impressive collection, Midoriya. Isn’t that poster limited-edition?” he said, gesturing to the large poster on the back wall. 

“Y-yeah… anyway, what do you want to do?” Midoriya asked as they both sat on his bed.

“Um… we could watch a movie? Or maybe play a game?”

“Oh, a game sounds fun! Maybe something so we can get to know each other better?”

“Sure.”

“Okay! So… hm. I play this with Uraraka a lot. It’s called Truth or Drink. Basically, one of us asks the other a question. You either answer honestly, or take a shot of soy sauce or something similar. You can only take a shot five times, and it tastes pretty gross,” Midoriya explained.

Todoroki nodded, a ghost of a mischievous smile playing on his lips. It was barely noticeable. “That game sounds fun. Hey, you have a YouTube channel, right? Maybe we could make a video out of it,” he said, watching as Midoriya’s eyes sparkled with excitement.

“That’s a great idea, Todoroki-kun! I’ll go get everything we need, you just sit here and wait!”

Midoriya ran off, and Todoroki watched him, his evil grin widening. He was going to choose all the questions he’d wanted to ask for a while, but only was going to use the ones he really wanted after Midoriya ran out of shots. The freckle-faced boy returned quickly. He was holding his phone, a bottle of soy sauce, two water bottles, and two shot glasses. He had them only for party games like this, though. He did not consume alcohol, ever.