5

An// STREAM READY2DIE Mitch's voice is INSANE
_______________________

"Mitch! Come down here please, it's time to eat!!"
Mitch heard his mother calling from the kitchen. He had been laying on his bed on his stomach with his laptop open working on music for about two hours. He shut the laptop and got up with sore legs from laying there so long. He made his way down and sat at the table for dinner. Not more then a minute later a nice fresh plate of spaghetti was sat in front of him.
"So mishy, how's school going?"
His mother asked as she sat across from him on the small table.
"I dunno i guess it's pretty good i think i made a friend but i don't know i think i scared him off."
Mitch trailed.
"Aw I'm sorry honey. I'm sure you didn't. So.. are there any cute boys?"
"Moooooom"
"What? I just want to know if my baby boy is in love."
"Oh my god mom that's so cringe what the hell."
"Ok ok fine, but are there?"
"I dunno. (Mitch brought in his shoulders trying to hide his blush.) maybe one."
"OOOO! What does he look like?!"
"Oh my god mom he's not even gay so it doesn't really matter even."
"Aw come on mishy just tell me, I'm sure he's cute."
"Ok fine, he is he has blond hair and blue eyes and he's tall, really tall. We have a couple classes together and he let me sit with him and his friend at lunch yesterday i didn't sit there today though because i asked him if he was gay and he seemed upset about it."
"Ugh boys and there ego it was just a question. I'm sure he'll talk to you again."
"Yeah.. i hope so, no one else seems interested in talking to me past hi."
Mitch shrugged it off even though he was really hoping he'd be able to make friends. After dinner Mitch went back up to his room. He threw himself onto the blue beanbag on his floor picking up his phone and opening up snapchat. After mindlessly clicking through a couple story's and opening streaks he decided he wanted to add some new people. If he couldn't make friends face to face he knew he could at least do it on the phone. He went to quick add and went to the "my area" section to find people in his area. The first name to pop up was none other then Scott Hoying. He stared at it for a few minutes finger over the add button. He was sure it was his Scott because he had heard teachers call him Hoying. He just had to decide if he wanted to add him or not. Right as he decided not to add him his mother opened the door scaring Mitch making him hit add. He looked down nervously and hit his lip when he realized what he did quickly covering it and looking to his mother.
"Hey mishy do you know where my charger is?"
"No mom. Can you like i dunno knock next time"
"No need for attitude Mitch i just has a question. Ok well thanks anyway you can go back to your phone." She said the last bit as she was turning to close the door. Mitch shook his head looking at what he did and decided that was enough phone for now. He heaved himself up from the beanbag grabbed A couple towels and went to shower.
"SING A SING FOR ME BABY IN MY FAVORITE KEY IF YOUR TO SHY TO FACE ME ILL LOOK DOWN AT MY FEET!"
Mitch was belting out the lyrics to one of his favorite songs as one does in the shower. He stood under the warm water with a bottle of VO5 shampoo as his microphone.
"AND I DONT NEED ANYTHING MORE I JUST WANT TO BE BORED WITH YOU!"
The song ended and he put down the shampoo to begin doing his hair when another of his favorites came on.
"7 days and 5 nights it's hard to come down with your eyes on me."
He latherd in more shampoo
"IS EVERYONE WRONG OR IS EVERYONE RIGHT."
More shampoo
"CUZ IM IN MY HEAD AGIN TONIGHT."
He picked up the shampoo for his microphone.
"Your making it look like you don't even try. I wanna be good enough so i..."
He turned the long way to have more room
"I CHANGE MYSELF FOR THE INTERNET DESIGN MY PEICE IF MIND."
He starts rocking his hair like he's having a concert.
"I SOLD MY SOUL IM A SHELL OF IT. CUZ IF EVERYBODY LOVES ME THEN IM NEVER GUNNA CRY AGAIN!"
He danced bumping his hips out to the beat as he rinsed the shampoo out of his hair. He quickly finished up his body getting out wrapping himself in a towel. He got out and headed to his bed pulling out a box of toys and locking his door.

———
Don't forget to vote and comment so i know your liking it 🥺 love y'all!