Abarai Renji - On'nanoko

Requested by: - Anonymous

Request: - Abarai Renji x fan reader.

(b/n) - best friend's name

"Abarai." Byakuya called out to his Lieutenant who had fear written all over his face, a Hollow with super capabilities had appeared and somehow managed to break into the seireitei.

"Yes, captain." Renji turned to his captain, who gestured to follow him. Renji ran alongside his captain, they were going to surprise attack the Hollow. The Hollow let out a loud growl, that shook the ground.

Some of the shinigami tried covering their ears with their palms, trying to block the horrendous sound, which sounded like scrapping a fork over a plate. With one swift moment the Hollow swung his hand flicking off the shinigami on the front line. Dealing with this Hollow had just gotten even harder.

"Captain, I'm going to try dealing with it head on." Renji informed, making a run for it not waiting to listen to what his captain had to say.

The Hollow eyed Renji's movement before, bringing its hands together pulling in gravitational force in the area into its palm. As the black circle that grew in his hand, the shinigami in the area started to float off the ground, due to the lack of gravity.

"W - what is it doing?" Toshiro gasped, in shock as he studied the Hollow.

"That is a black hole." Urahara confirmed. "The Hollow guided gravitational energy into his palms to create, it's still weaker than a normal black hole, but it's gravitational pull is strong. If you get close to it, there is no say in what will happen to you." Urahara explained, narrowing his eyes as his hand fan floated near him.

The shinigami captains exchanged a look once they heard Urahara, was there a way to bring an end to this Hollow?

"Renji! Get away from there!" Matsumoto yelled, and Renji had tried to turn away from it, but it was too late. The pull from the black hole was much stronger pulling him into it.

The last thing that he had heard was, people yelling out to him. He looked around, there was nothing but darkness in there, he wasn't even able to make out his own hands. "I guess this is why they call it a black hole." Renji mumbled to himself, before slowly closing his eyes, letting darkness take over.

----

"Wow! These dolls look so real." (b/n) gazed at the dolls in awe, her eyes widened. The dolls were designed as characters from different anime, and they looked very human; you would have taken them as real people if it weren't for the board that had a doll exhibit on it.

You were admiring a character when a certain someone caught your eye, it was someone from the Bleach anime section. Abarai Renji, your favorite character from Bleach, was placed next to the Byakuya doll.

"Look!" (b/n) exclaimed excitedly, pointing at the Renji doll; before dragging you over to the doll. "It's Renji." She squealed, wiggling her eyebrows at you, before elbowing you in the ribs.

"My - My, now that you see him, don't ya wanna touch him?" (b/n) asked with a cheeky grin and you nodded; looking into his brown eyes, which seemed to be full of life. Whoever made these dolls deserved a raise.

"But, we can't touch them." You mumbled softly, pointing to the 'DO NOT TOUCH' board hanging above in front of you.

"Oh please!" (b/n) rolled her eyes crossing her arms. "No ones gonna know." She dropped her head back dramatically, before letting out a groan. "Don't be such a wimp." She gave you a disappointed look.

You were already tempted to touch him and they had just given you the push that you needed to do it. You stood in front of the Renji doll, before raising your hand to touch his face; you felt warmth from the doll; which seemed to be a little odd, but you let it slide. You slowly moved your hand from his face to his neck sliding it to his chest.

"Oi, On'nanoko." Came a voice, from close by to you. It almost seemed as if the voice came from the doll. You looked up to see him look down at you; his brown eyes fixed on you.

"Eep!" You quickly moved away from him and apologized, before covering your mouth with your palm turning to your best friend, who was just as shocked as you.

"Cosplay?" She mumbled and you nodded, that made more sense; there was no way that a doll could come to life now was there?

To be continued....