Ichimaru Gin - Beach

Requested by:- QueenFroggy4

The game that Matsumoto had forced Victoria to play was getting her excited, it was time for Gin to guess, He is her big fat crush. Victoria is the fifth seat of squad three, but she rarely speaks to her captain. Now her only wish was for him not to guess her art, so that she gets a date with him. She was never the type to show that she has a crush, so no one was aware that she had a crush on her captain except Matsumoto, well we all know she knows nothing about personal space. "Tee hee" Matsumoto giggled as she arranged the art work on the table, which made Victoria cringe. Victoria was well aware that, the giggle meant that she was up to no good.

"Ichimaru Taicho, it is time for you to guess!" Rukia announced joining Matsumoto's hosting game. Victoria shook her head and went back to talking with her friends, she secretively glanced at Gin from the corner of her eyes only to catch him looking back at her. A small blush crept its way to her cheeks, it was weird for her to get attention from her captain.

Your Artwork

Your Artwork

He guessed one by one, when he came to Victoria's artwork, he paused and opened his eyes a bit, she was able to see his heavenly ice blue eyes, they held amusement. "who drew dis?" he asked holding it up showing it to everyone. Some people snickered and chuckled at the sight of her artwork. "Ohoho! That is Victoria-chanss" Matsumoto squealed loosely putting an arm over her shoulder almost killing Victoria with her breast. Victoria turned to face her captain who was smirking down at her.

"Oh, Victoria chan, looks like I am taking ya on a date" He gave her a closed eyed smile as he held his hand out for her to take.

*At the Date*

Victoria had worn a yellow bathing suit which brought out her brown hair. She looked like sunflower dancing under the ray of sunshine. She started to walk towards her captain. With every step the sand shifted. With every motion forward there was some backward and down, just like walking in fresh fallen snow. Yet unlike the crystalline blanket of white bequeathed by the winter time, the fine grains under foot gave her warmth from the sun's rays. Like their sky-bound benefactor they are yellow, as if the sunshine itself is trapped inside these non-malting crystals of silicone and oxygen. Despite the heat she found herself frozen in place once her eyes had taken to scan, who was a few steps away from her.

He was unusually thin and tall with very sharp features, giving him a skeletal appearance, and beard unusual silver hair. He had his face set in a wide mocking smile as always. Victoria took in a deep breath as she checked her captain out from a far, He had lilac swimming trunks on and he was proudly showing off the scar on his chest that he hadn't gotten from the great battle when he faced off with butterfly Aizen. She blushed at the thought that she was going to be spending the day alone with her captain.

'A date at the beach doesn't seem so bad?' she thought and chuckled continuing walking towards him, the men around the beach stopped in their tracks captivated by her beauty. She had an hour glass shaped figure which she hid well under her soul reaper uniform. The sudden attention she was receiving from people were making her uncomfortable and embarrassed.

"Taicho" She called out to Gin softly, who was lost watching the ocean. He turned to her and his narrowly slitted eyes, opened wide revealing his secretive ice blue eyes. This was a rare sight, as he almost never opens his eyes wide. "Is everything okay? Taicho?" Victoria asked concerned. Gin turned his face away from Victoria who was visibly confused.

'Do I look weird?' She thought.

Gin held a hand over his mouth, as he tried to kill the blush that was trying to crawl its way to his cheeks. The truth was that ever since Gin had first laid eyes on her, she had stolen his heart. He had tried to approach her couple of times, as confident as he appears when it comes to love he shy away. Today, he thought that inviting her out on a date to the beach would be a fun way in to teasing her, as he didn't think that she would come out wearing a bathing suit, his plans had backfired. He chuckled lightly, turning around to face Victoria.

"so ya are the beach beauty that everyone has been talking about" He said letting out a hearty laugh which was foreign to Victoria. "eh..." she panicked as she searched for words, that refused to leave her mouth.

"Too bad... cause this beauty is about to be mine" He whispered the last part which didn't go unheard by Victoria as he held her hand pulling her close to him, their chest came in contact. He stared in to her stone grey eyes, which held so much love for him.

He smiled and relaxed, "ya ain't going to run away?" he asked. She tilted her head and once again panicked in search of words. "I guess my suspicions was right, ya do like me" He chuckled as he held her close to him. Victoria felt like her heart was running a marathon. She tried taking deep breaths in to calming down. "Am I dreaming?" She thought out loud. "You aren't dreaming my love" he whispered as he placed his hand on her chin.

He kissed her and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest. She pulled away, panting there was no doubt that it was one of the best kiss she had in her life.

"can I call you mine from today?" He whispered in to her ear as he embraced her. "yes" she whispered back still wondering if wishing upon stars granted her wish.

End Of Chapter -