Mayuri Kurotsuchi - Unmasked

Requested by:- Anonymous
Request: - Kurotsuchi Mayuri x Female reader

The party was music and loud chatter, you didn't like crowds, they made you uncomfortable which was also one of the reasons why you refused to go to the party, at first when you were invited.

"Let's just solve this problem and go back to the lab!" You told yourself, talking in a deep breath and putting a bright smile on your face, you walked inside the party and immediately searched for your best friend. Matsumoto Rangiku, the host of this party, who also happened to be your captain's enemy for the day.

After a couple of minutes of searching you found her holding a drinking competition with Kyoraku Taicho. "This girl..." You mumbled, under your breath. The host of the party was getting drunk, before it could even begin.

"(Y/n)!" Matsumoto exclaimed once she spotted you and you waved to her in return, a warm smile on your face. Matsumoto walked over to you, through the crowd of people squirming, as she got sandwiched between people.

"I thought you weren't coming." She gave you a look, and you raised an eyebrow at her before taking out your phone scrolling through it finding a text from your captain.

"How could I not?" You asked her with a toothy grin. "I got a very angry text from my captain; he said that you stole his new poison potions and forced him to come to this party." You tilted your head to the side and showed her the angry text your captain had sent to you, a couple of minutes ago.

Matsumoto let out a hearty laugh, before pointing to the crowd; where your captain was seated his arms crossed, he reminded you of a grumpy cat. You were about to walk over to him, only to be stopped by Matsumoto who held you by your collar, dragging you away with her.

"You can leave after you draw a picture of your captain." She said giving you a piece of paper and some art supplies.

You blinked at her before taking the art supplies. "Weird request but okay." You sat down, getting into work. You were ready to do anything to leave the party.

——

A small sigh escaped your lips as you took a seat beside Kyoraku and Ukitake Taicho. After you had drawn the picture, Matsumoto had ran off with it excitedly yelling 'my ship is going to sail,' and there was no way you could leave without the potions.

"Are you all ready for party games?!" Matsumoto exclaimed excitedly, before placing pieces of paper on the table.

Matsumoto explained the rules of the game before announcing the first player for the game, and to your surprise it was your captain.

"Kurostachi Taicho." Matsumoto called out and he made a tsk sound in return.

"I'm not going to play." He said, getting ready to walk out. He always stood out in a crowd, because of his unique look. He kinda had a skeletal look, his face was painted entirely white with the inner portions of his face in black. He had golden colored eyes and he always gritted his teeth together, which gave him an appearance of constant smiling. 

'Why does he paint his face and body?' You wondered. Matsumoto pouted before giving him a creepy smile. "In that case you can say goodbye to your potions." Matsumoto grinned before bringing them out and holding them out the window, threatening him.