Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez 🍋

Requested by: - Anonymous
Warning this chapter contain smut. If you are underage or don't like reading smut, please skip this chapter. Thank you.

"(y/n)." Your friend Inoue called out to you, dragging you across the room, closer to the table, where the art – works was placed.

"It's Grimmjow's turn next." She mused, giving you a teasing look, you chuckled. Grimmjow and you have openly admitted your feelings for each other, but due to the huge difference between you two, you both had trouble taking the relationship forward and decided to go with the flow.

That was over a year ago. You took a deep breath in hoping you would get a date with him, as it would help you strengthen and take your relationship forward.

"Grimmjow! Start guessing!!" Matsumoto, said pushing the blue – haird, Arrancar towards the table. He gave her a look irritation before sitting down at the table, to guess.

He guessed everything right so far, but when he came to your art – work he froze. A light blush made its way to his face and he looked at you. You looked straight in to his light – blue eyes and raised your eyebrows. Asking him what was wrong.

"Whose is this?" He asked holding your art – work up for everyone to see.

*Your art- work*

*Your art- work*

"That's mine!" You exclaimed, and he smirked.

*Date/Lemon*

You walked to the bus stand, and was immediately greeted by the crowd of people waiting for the bus. You scanned through the crowd looking for a certain blue haired Arrancar. 'Huh, looks like he is still not here' you thought as you waited a little faraway from the crowd, a chuckle escaped your lips as you remembered the day you met him for the first time.

----

*Flash Back*

You walked through the town with a shopping list in hand, it was noisy as it was a Sunday, people were out with their families, to spend quality time hoping it would make up for the time that they were busy with work.

You smiled. "Today is a beautiful day" you mumbled to yourself, looking at the blue cloudless sky.

"Tsk, you call this beautiful?" A husky voice, which held slight irritation came from beside you.

You turned around to meet him, the man who made your heart race miles. You stared at the tall, muscular man in awe. He had light blue spiky hair and light blue eyes, the latter including green lines below them, similar to the eye marking of a panther. There was half of a teeth mask on his right jawbone.

He was wearing a white hakama, a black sash and a ragged white jacket with an upturned collar. The inner lining of his jacket was black and he had his sleeves rolled up. His muscular chest was exposed, and there was large black hole located on his abdomen.