Intro

: [TRIGGER WARNING] :

This is an Outlast fanfiction. It may contain triggering or disturbing contain, proceed at your own risk.

The story begins right after the Mount Massive Event. Y/N works as nurse at an Emergency Room and hospital when they are dragged into the mess after Waylon and Miles escape.

The story may be slow, or may take a while to get started and get interesting. There will be a lot of character building and word-building before any romantic relationships begin. Once the romantic relationships begin, there will be separate chapters as endings and routes for Blake, Waylon, and Miles. Blake will be included, but not until later in the story.

The story may not remain the same to the canon story line. Don't leave comments like "But that's not what happened!!!". I know. This is fanfiction.

I do not own Outlast.

The Reader is supposed to be written with gender-neutral terms, but I may mess up at times.

Thank you for reading.

: [Description/Prologue] :
It all started when that wounded man came in, and another followed him. Something about the whole scenario seemed off. Little did Y/N, they were right. However, it wasn't just off... It was completely fucked up.

Y/N had just started working at an Emergency Room, wanting to help people, and to make money while doing it. They certainly did not expect to end up in the mess that they did, or end up in love.