love, brandon boston

- FIVE -
- BRANDON BOSTON -
- LOVE -

- FIVE -- BRANDON BOSTON -- LOVE -

love, kendrick lamar ft. zacari (playing now)
0:07 -──────── -3:33

VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

give me a run for my money
there is nobody, no one to outrun me
-kendrick lamar & zacari

"and today's matchup we have our sierra canyon girls leading scorer, amirah davidson playing against our sierra canyon boys small forward in a quick 1v1 who will win?" bronny said looking into the camera, talking into his fake microphone.

today was a double header meaning the girls and boys team played the same arena on the same night. it was a home game, so we were sitting at the school waiting for the other team to get here.

we were just messing around for now. shooting around, dancing to the music which was currently said sum by moneybagg yo, or goofing off with everyone.

i was getting shots up until bronny decided to provoke brandon and i to play a quick 1v1, leading us to where we are now.

brandon went to the top of the key for a check up. i passed him the ball and he immediately went left, me shuffling my feet to stay with him. he then did a side step and shot over me, but not making it. "you tried it."

we went back to the top of the key, but this time brandon was guarding me.

i jab-stepped to my right, making brandon go right. when he went right i took the opportunity to go to my left and make a smooth layup. "2-0 BJ boy."

"girl now ima block all your next shots." he retorted back, smiling as i checked up the ball with him again.

he looked me in my eye as i had my hand out in front of him, waiting for him to move. "you gon guard me lil girl?" he asked. "no need. you suck."

he smiled, and did a spin move left, making his left layup. "still suck?" i smiled and checked up.

now brandon was extremely close. like extremely. a few of the other team members ooh'd on the sidelines, and i saw amari pull out his camera.

"what you lookin so nervous for? it's called defense." brandon whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine.

i did a slight spin move and brandon kept pushing me further and further away from the basket. "ooh that was nice. not good enough though. come on show off. you're the only girl on my level, so i'm giving you a run for your money." finally i turned and did a fadeaway shot, being blocked by brandon.

i rolled my eyes, and turned to see the other team walk in which meant warm up time.

the music turned up louder and us girls got into layup lines while the boys went to their seats, watching our game until it was over and it was their game.

brandon occasionally winked at me and smiled every time i made a shot. he's definitely my biggest supporter, and crush.