the less i know the better, shy odom

- TEN -
- SHY ODOM -
- THE LESS I KNOW THE BETTER -

the less i know the better, tame impala (playing now)
0:25──────── -3:39

VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

someone said they left together
i went out the door to get her
she was holding hands with trevor
not the greatest feeling ever
said pull yourself together

"knock em down! easiest shots, let's go baby!" i yelled to my boyfriend shy as he lined up for his free throws.

tonight was senior night at sierra canyon, so the team felt extra pressure to win. the gym was packed. wayyyy more than usual.

i had a surprise for shy since it was his senior night, but i couldn't carry it with me otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise.

"good shit!" i yelled as shy hit both his free throws. i advert my attention behind me, "yo, trevor! come on!"

right as the team went into the locker room for halftime, trevor and i walked out into the hallway opposite the locker room to go and grab shy's gift.

the seniors would be recognized towards the end of halftime, so now was the time to get his gift.

i locked eyes with shy and right as i smiled, he frowned. i'm not sure what that's about since they're in the lead, but i'll be sure to ask later.

we take a quick trip across the hall and i grab shy's gift basket and trevor grabs his customized ball in its case.

"and our final senior, last but certainly not least, shy odom!" the crowd cheers as shy walks out and stands next to me.

"why were you with trevor? where'd you guys go?" he whispered to be as we posed for pictures.

"to grab your presents." i said as i handed him the basket, "why?"

he sighs, chucking as he does so. "nothing. i just thought something else."

i glare at him from the side of my eye, "you know i love you right? pull yourself together and finish this game strong baby." i said pecking his lip and going back to my seat.