chicago freestyle, austin herro

-SEVEN-
-AUSTIN HERRO-
-CHICAGO FREESTYLE-

chicago freestyle , drake ft. giveon (playing now)
0:00 ──────── -3:41

VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

2:30 baby, won't you meet me by the bean
Too early, maybe later you can show me things

today the miami heat played the chicago bulls, and because of that we're in chicago. by we i mean austin, myles, the herro parents, and of course me.

the team was already at the stadium, but because we had so much time to waste we were walking around chicago while the boys parents stayed behind.

"the game doesn't start until 6, and it's only 2:30. what y'all want to do?" austin asked so we could stop walking aimlessly down the street and actually find somewhere to go. "i've never been to chicago. i don't know anything about them except the fact that michael jordan played for them and they have really cold winters." i responded. myles looked down at me with a small look of....disgust? i couldn't really tell.

"there's so much more than mj and cold winterd to chicago. the bean, the pierre, there's a ferris wheel about 20 minutes from here if we're walking." myles said, excited to be here. "let's go to the bean!"

we walked to the bean and i was beyond confused. it's just a silver.... bean? "why is this such a big tourist attraction? it's just a bean." i asked, looking at my reflection.

austin came up behind me and put his arms around my neck, hugging me from behind and holding me, "because it's fun. who wouldn't want to see a big silver bean?"

'me' i thought in my head as myles began yelling about a candy store ahead. i too got excited and began running after myles into the candy store. when i looked back i saw austin shaking his head and laughing to himself. "children."

as we were paying for our bags of candy austin's phone rang. "my mom says we should start heading back to the arena."

the heat won the game 101 to 90. we headed back into the hotel after saying goodbye to tyler and the rest of the team.

"ryaaaaaa!" i heard from the bathroom, the person dragging out the a. "yes?"

after not hearing anything else, i finished brushing my teeth and peaked my head out. "yes?"

"let's watch a movie."

so we turned on raya, the new disney movie since we had the same name, and cuddled for the rest of the night.