01 🥀

You couldn't have heard him correctly. "I'm sorry what?"

"I'm choosing you as my wife."

You started to laugh and without thinking you even hit him. Making the crowd gasp in shock but you just couldn't fathom the fact that he was telling you to be his wife

"Yeah real funny, now can I go home?"

"You can come with me."

"Seriously my mother is waiting for me to start dinner."

"I'm not joking." He grabbed your hands and unwillingly you could look into his heart. It startled you as you weren't used to that people touched your bare hands. You usually wore gloves in order not to see things you weren't to but this time you hadn't thought about putting your gloves on yet.

You stared into his eyes when you saw that he was actually not joking but the reason wasn't that he actually liked you. Sure he thought you were interesting but it was mostly to shut up his parents. You quickly pulled your hands back and took a step backward. He must've seen the panic in your eyes because he actually looked worried for a few seconds.

"Are you okay?" You blinked a few times and looked around. You know the entire country was waiting on your reaction. The thing was if you rejected him, things would become even harder for your family but you also didn't want to marry someone that just wanted to use you. You looked around and saw your mother looking at you. She was holding the hands of your brothers, and for the first time ever you could see the proudness in her eyes. She nodded at you, telling you it was alright.

"I-uh." Prince Jimin reached for your hands again. You were faster though and quickly put them in your pockets. He raised an eyebrow at this move but he didn't say anything about it.

"Well, what do you say?"

You looked at your mom again and decided for once to do what she wanted. You just had to make sure, people were taking care of them. You looked back at Prince Jimin and took a deep breath. "I have a condition."

"A condition?"

"Hmm, promise me you will take care of my family."

"I promise."

"Then yes, I will marry you."

He smiled and turned around so he was now facing the crowd. He put his arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer. "Meet my future wife Y/n."

You sighed as the flashes went off. You hated it already, especially because Jimin, didn't like you at all. "Smile." He mumbled as he came closer. He pressed a kiss to your cheek, making the crowd go crazy. It took everything in you not to wipe it away, not that you could even do something like that, because he was making sure you couldn't move right now.

The royal consort finally moved towards you. You were curious what they would do but the older woman just smiled friendly at you as she put a cloak around your shoulders. "Let's go." She put her hand on your back and pushed you towards the waiting car. You looked back once more and waved at your family who were watching you with teary eyes. You saw that your youngest brother tried to reach you. It broke your heart but there was nothing you could do right now, as the royal family owned you now.

You got into the car and the second Jimin got in, the car moved. You didn't look behind because you would get out in an instant. The fact that you know you had to hide who you really were, you shivered by the thought. Jimin could never find out about your talents. You looked at him and felt the distance between the two of you, everything he had done on that square was an act. He was texting someone and you just knew this someone was a woman. You stared out of the window and must've fallen asleep at some point because your eyes sprung open the second Jimin's hand came in touch with yours. You immediately got sucked in and saw the disgust in his heart. It was clear that he hated the clothes you were wearing and he even felt ashamed about your looks. "If you dislike me that much.." you stopped talking when you realized what you were doing.