8🥀

You were both frozen when he said that. Who would've thought that Prince Jungkook wanted his mother gone. Especially since the queen adored her youngest son. "What are you even saying?"

"Hyung, don't you hate the way she treats your fiance?"

"Yes I do but she is still."

"Yeah yeah our mother. I did not say I wanted her dead but just gone."

You kept quiet in case you would say something wrong because no way in hell would you trust Prince Jungkook. He must've felt that as he met your eyes. You didn't like the coldness in them and he knew it. "So first things first, seeing she is pregnant, the two of you need to get married asap."

"Yeah, but how, she can't leave."

"Have you forgotten about my power as the youngest?"

"Oh shit, that's true."

"Good let's get you married tomorrow. Do you have rings?"

"Yes, I do."

"Y/n, do you want to marry him tomorrow?"

You were completely caught off guard with his question and didn't know how to react except for nodding. "Are you sure?"

"I-i'm s-sure." You stuttered as you looked at a concerned Jimin.

"Good! I will send over a dress and someone to do your hair and makeup. Jimin get ready and don't let mother know, I will bring someone myself. "

"Who?"

"Oh just someone I met, don't you worry."

"You met someone?"

"I did and she is a force to be reckoned with."

With that, he left the two of you. "I can't stay long because I'm on lockdown as well. Mother checks every two hours."

"But."

"I know honey but please hold on for just a bit longer. I will get you out of here."

He grabbed your chin gently and pulled you up to meet his lips. To say you were hungry for his touch was an understatement and as you tried to deepen the kiss, he quickly pulled back, flicking you softly on the nose.

"I love you." He gave you one final hug and left the chamber, locking the door again. "ARGH!!!!!!" You couldn't take it anymore. You weren't even sure how long you had been locked up now but you longed for fresh air and sunlight. It must be snowing by now, the temperature in the room felt like that and to think you missed the first snowfall made you feel sad. You stood up and sat down on the bed as you wrapped the blankets around your body. You pulled out your father's dairy again and stopped at one of the last pages.

"February 11th

Valentine's day is in a few days but instead of roses, they will know sorrow. Today is another day they will use me for patrolling but this time i wont return. I need to go back to my family and I will take my revenge.

They will know how it feels like to lose something. I will make sure my family will be protected no matter the cost. "

You let your fingers wander over his writing and felt the tear fall on your cheek because he may have let them feel sorrow but gave us a much greater pain. The loss of a dad. Hiding with your small family and never showing anyone your powers and now you're also locked up, just like they locked up your father. You turned a page and weren't surprised to see empty pages.

You weren't sure when you had fallen asleep until someone brushed the hair away from your face. You opened your eyes feeling drowsy. "Jimin?"

"Are you awake?"