Stuck- Wonho

No windows, no doors, not a single crack in the wall as far as I could tell. I had woken in this white room minutes or hours before--time seemed to have stalled--and hadn't heard a sound. If this was a dream, it wasn't like any dream I'd had before. No, this was very real. All at once part of the wall opens up revealing a man. So this room has a hidden door, got it. The man comes into the room and I get a good look at him. He is bigger built like he works out often. He has a smooth round face with black hair. He would be cute if I wasn't in this weird situation. I don't even know why I'm in here.

I sit up on the cot I'm laying on as he walks up to me. I look up at him and almost look away when I see his eyes. They are black as night.

"Why am I here?" I ask the man. My voice comes out scratchy from being here without water I'm assuming. I still don't remember much.

"I want answers." He bluntly says.

"Answers?" I ask. Every second that passes by I seem to get more and more confused. What is going on here? He suddenly reaches out and roughly takes my chin into his hand.

"I know you know everything and I will get the answers I want." I wince from the pain in my chin. All I can do is look into those black eyes of his. They are full of menace.

"What's your name?" I ask him. I'm genuinely curious. He let's go of my chin.

"That's not important."

"Actually, it is. I want to know who is keeping me here." I say. His eyes shoot daggers through me. I hit a nerve, but I'm not stopping until I find out what I want to know.

"I'm Wonho. The investigator put in charge of your case."

"Investigator? My case?" I ask. My head starts swimming. None of this is making sense.

"I need to know everything you know."

"I'm not a bad person." I tell him. A smirk forms on his face.

"Sure. Neither am I." He growls.

"You know, you would be attractive if you smiled." I tell him and almost laugh at the look I cause on his face. I've taken him off guard.

"I'm not here to be attractive as you say. I will force answers from you." He says and glares at me.

"I don't even know what answers I could give you. I'm as clueless as you are." I tell him truthfully.

His hand smacks my face so hard that my head is whipped to the side. He grabs the front of my shirt and pulls me towards him. His face is inches from the cheek he just hit. The pain causes my eyes to burn.

"I'm not going to be gentle with you." He hisses.

I get an idea that maybe I could win Wonho over with love tactics. Probably an insanely stupid idea, but it might be the only way of me getting out of here.

I turn my head to look at him. Our faces now so close together that our lips almost touch.

"Don't be gentle then." I whisper and look straight into his eyes. A soft growl emits from Wonho's chest.

"Don't tempt me." He says. My heart flutters.

"Why not?" I ask and bite his bottom lip softly. "I'll give you everything you want."

The lip biting is what did it for him. His control was over at that moment. A moan comes out of his throat and his lips invade mine. His tongue penetrates my lips and goes into my mouth. His taste almost makes me melt, but I have to remember what my mission is.

As soon as it started it suddenly stops when I feel a slight pinch on my arm. I turn my head to look and another man is standing next to us. He has just gave me shot of some kind. The effect of the shot comes very quickly and my vision starts to go in and out. All I feel before I completely black out is falling.

YouKnowThatNerd