The Worst Betrayal- Youngbin

With your best friend by your side, nothing can ever go wrong, unless your best friend is the reason it goes wrong in the first place. A betrayal like that leaves a mark. When I saw my best friend, London, kissing my boyfriend, Youngbin and I suddenly felt like my life was falling apart. I found them this way in the practice room. They were very into the kiss too.

He was holding her in a way that he has never held me. My heart feels like someone has stabbed it and I suddenly have a really hard time breathing. I slowly back up before turning my back on them. I can't stand to look at them anymore. I feel like I'm drowning and can't get back to the surface.

I start racing down the hallway and my eyes tear up. I have no idea where I'm going, but I just need to get out of here. I feel hands grab my and pull me to a stop. Whoever it is pulls me to their chest and I start to cry even harder.

"What is wrong?" Hwi Young's voice asks me. So he's the one who stopped me and is currently holding me to him.

"Youngbin..." Is all that I can get out.

"What happened?" He asks. Instead of answering I wrap my arms around his waist and hold him tight. He lightly rubs my back. "C'mon, I want to go see him." He says.

I shake my head, but I don't resist him when he pulls away and then grabs onto my hand. I walk with him back down the hall of where I just came from. We come to where I saw them and we stop walking. Hwi Young looks into the room and I avoid looking.

"What the hell." He mutters. "I don't think this is what your girlfriend wants to see." He says louder. I look and Youngbin and London finally pull apart. Youngbin looks over at us and his eyes go wide. That's right..we caught you guys. His eyes glance down at my hand in Hwi Young's. He has no right to get mad.

"I'm sorry." Youngbin mutters. London glares at him.

"I'm sorry isn't going to fix what you did, hyung." Hwi Young replies.

"We're done, Youngbin." I find my voice and tell him. "You be happy together." I say bitterly. I turn around and walk away from them. I don't want to stand there looking at them anymore. I'm done. I hear footsteps coming after me. Hwi Young catches up with me.

"It will be okay. There will be a guy who thinks you're the world." He tells me.

"Right." I mumble.

"Hey. Look at me." He stops walking and gently grabs my chin and lifts it. I look up into his eyes. His eyes look into mine and I almost melt. There's love in those eyes of his. Did Youngbin ever look at me like this? I can't remember if he ever had. I stop thinking about him and focus on Hwi Young in front of me.

"When will that guy come?" I hear myself ask him.

"Whenever you're ready." He replies softly. He leans towards me and kisses my forehead softly. The feelings of sadness and betrayal are lifted away from me. I feel lighter. Hwi Young, my angel, give me some time, but I'll be ready for you soon.

YouKnowThatNerd