Daydreaming- J-Hope

The knock startled him out of his reverie. Had he dozed off, or was he just daydreaming? Either way, someone had come to his apartment. He stands up from the desk he was just daydreaming at. The window his desk sits in front of has a great view of Seoul and Han River. He opens his front door and Namjoon is looking back at him with a grin on his face.

"You will not believe it Hobi!" He says excitedly.

"Why? What's going on?" Hoseok asks.

"We made it! We got number 1 on Billboard! We finally made it!!" Namjoon says loudly and starts jumping around. No way.

"Are you serious?? This isn't a dream is it?" Hoseok hears himself ask. Namjoon smiles.

"Feels that way doesn't it? But no, this is real. I just checked Billboard."

"No way!" A smile appears on Hoseok's face. The room seems to brighten just with his smile. His nickname isn't sunshine for nothing.

"The boys are waiting for us at the company."

"We should celebrate! Or are we performing today?" He asks Namjoon. These days he can't seem to keep track of everything they got going on.

"We're celebrating with Army today." Namjoon replies.

After that he closes up his apartment and walks with Namjoon to Bighit. The air in the company is light and cheery. Like Namjoon said the other guys are waiting for us.

We all walk to the back of the building and out through a door. Right outside is a crowd of fans patiently waiting for us all sitting on the ground. They all cheer and wave at us. We all smile and wave back. Namjoon steps forward.

"Army, if you haven't heard yet, we made it to number 1 on Billboard!" He says and they cheer again.

"You guys have no idea how thankful we are to all of you." Jimin adds.

"We came from nothing and would never have guessed a day like this would ever happen." Yoongi puts in. Tears start to prick Hoseok eyes. This is a huge moment for us.

"Thank you, Army!" All seven of us shout at the same time.

We spend the rest of the day outside sitting with our fans and talking to them. Being able to be so personal with them is the best feeling ever besides of course knowing that we made it.

While Hoseok is sitting there among Army and the guys, he starts to hear an alarm. He shakes his head and then opens his eyes.

He's sitting at his desk with his head resting on his hand. He daydreamed that whole thing? There was a knock at his door. He turns his head.

What is going on?

YouKnowThatNerd