Teacher

Bitches be like 'I'll write this chapter TODAY' and then re-watch their comfort shows obsessively. 

"Who are you?"

Amaimon jumped up and landed in Egyn's arms. 

A monkey-like spirit looked at him in amusement. "Did I scare you? Sorry about that. I'm Kaharf."

"I'm King Amaimon.." The demon spoke slowly. He eased his way out of Egyn's arms and patted Egyn on the back.

"King..?" Kaharf looked between all of them before barking out in laughter. "The great kings of Gehenna are here! Oh, Barbul will love this!" Beelzebub grimaced, perhaps due to volume. "He's been waiting for CENTURIES." The monkey-creature hobbled into the trees and looked back at them. "C'mon, c'mon, what are you waiting for? An invitation? Last I checked you were demon kings, not vampires!"

Egyn whistled. "I like this fella, best jokes I've heard in forever!"

Iblis whacked Egyn's head. 

"What was that for?!"

Iblis looked away and strolled forward. "I tell good jokes too.." He mumbled.

Astaroth snickered and patted Egyn on the back. "Good job, big bro, really."

Egyn blushed furiously at Beelzebub's cackles. "WHAT DID I DO?!"

"Hey," Rin pointed toward their disappearing brothers. "Let's go catch up with them."

He didn't look back before flicking his tail at them and walking forward. 

Beelzebub and Astaroth stared at Rin's tail in pity. It was scared and had a few bald patches, but it was healing.

-

The tree grove was truly beautiful to them. Different, smaller spirits fluttered and climbed around the black barked trees. Every now and then a flicker of lights would splash into the violet petals and illuminated carved or painted patterns. 

"Amaimon, Astaroth," Rin said in awe, "we have to add something like this to the royal gardens..." He twisted his head back. "Beel, can you add a record of this to the Gehennan Library?"

Beel grinned far enough to waggle his ears. "Of course, dear brother!"

"Thanks!"

"OI OI!" Azazel shouted from the front. "GET UP HERE!"

The four rushed past a still-confused Egyn with the fear of death on their heels. 

"Ready, sir!" They bowed when they reach Azazel. 

The elder snickered and lightly hit each one of their heads. "Look up and greet the masters of this realm..respectively."

Rin looked up and nearly took a step back in sheer amazement. 

Hundreds of satori sat scattered amongst a mountain of rocks, rivers, and trees. Each held an air of elegance similar to an old elephant.

"It is our honour to meet you." The brothers said in sync.

The satori stared at them, judging and watching. One in particular seemed to star the hardest before they let loose and excited howl and jumped down. 

"The kings!" She screamed. "The kings of Gehenna have come to visit us!" 

The satoris descended into chaos. They began to chitter and chatter non-stop while moving excessively. 

The satori that had shouted first made her way down the mountain. "Hi! I'm Barbar! You all must be looking for Barbur, right?" 

Azazel shook his head. "No, my brothers and I are looking for Barbul."

Barbar shook her head immediately. "No! You can't speak to Barbul! He's..well..." She looked both ways before nodding toward a path. "My cavern is this way, it's a cave hidden in the forest. Barbur is this way too, he'll help me explain it."

Beelzebub moved to follow her without a second thought. "Come on! We ain't got all day!"

Iblis sighed and grabbed Egyn by the collar before marching forward. Amaimon, Astaroth, and Rin simply followed behind quietly.

"More walking?" Egyn groaned, even though he wasn't walking at all. He flung his feet into the air and waved his fists around.

"Stop moving, or I'll stop dragging you, also, pick up your tail!" Iblis barked at him. 

"Assy, hand me your camera," Beelzebub pleaded with a fire in his eyes. 

"...Why?" Oh how Astaroth hated it when Beelzebub asked to use his camera.

Beelzebub leaned back to whisper into Astaroth's ear. "I have GOT to catch this on camera."

"..Okay?" Not knowing what Beelzebub was talking about, Astaroth forked over the camera. 

Beelzebub shot forward and posed in different positions to catch Egyn's agony in detail. 

The water demon looked absolutely pitiful as he held his tail close to his pale blue face. "Shut up, Beel.." Egyn said under his breath.

Beelzebub looked up from the camera. "Huh?"

"Nothing."

"Barbur!" Barbar shouted as the reached the twin caverns. "Come out!" She slammed her hands on the ground. "We have guests!"

An anrgy looking monkey sombered out of the left cavern. "Who the hell would come all the way out here? Is it Fretfu again? I'll smash her face in-" He stopped at the end of the path and froze. "Ah.....ah..." He turned around and began to walk back inside. "I see, I'm dreaming again. It's just another dream."

"Is that any way to talk to a king, or better yet, is that how you talk to one of your best friends?"

(Tbh I have to go through the song 'FRIENDS' by Anne-Marie and Marshmellow in order to spell friends. Each and every time.)

Barbur stopped walking and spun around. "Bugbug?!" He ran and pounced onto Beelzebub. "BUGBUG! What the hell are you doing back here?!" The monkey tussled with Beelzebub and tugged at his hair. "Don't you ever scare me like that again you idiot prince!"

"Hey hey, I'm a king now!" Beelzebub pulled out his crown to prove it. "See? Pure putrid coloured Gehennen metal."

Barbur snatched the crown and sniffed at it heavily. "It's genuine." He dropped down after giving the crown back and squated infront of all of them. "So what brings these highnesses to our humble caverns?"

Barbar pointed to Azazel. "His Highness Azazel would like to know about why I forbid them from finding Barbul. You can explain the story better than I can..so..."

Barbur pulled his lips back in a toothful frown. "I see. Well, to begin, you gotta know things first." He put up a furry finger. "Number one: Barbar, I, and Barbul are siblings. Number two: We are second generation, so we know most of the history that has happened. Number three: Your minds, along with other yokai minds, are the only things that we cannot read. Number four: Don't interupt me while I'm talking, or I'll lose place and have to start over again. It's part of my curse. Number five: Get comfy, because this will be a long tale."

"He doesn't mean long long," Barbar whispered to them. "Just longer than he'd like."

Beelzebub grabbed Astaroth's shirt and pulled him down to the ground with him. "You heard Bur, get cozzzy."

It's me. I'm bitches.