One More Piece

"Wait a fuck," Beelzebub said as he stomped through the castle hallway. "Wait a fuckin' second." He twisted his neck backward. "You're telling me my brother has been awake in Assiah this entire time...WITHOUT ME?!"

"Your Highness," One of the servants pleaded, "you must understand that King Rin was-"

"WAS WHAT?!"

"Was under the influence of the Banished King Samael until recently..."

Beelzebub flickered his tail. "He woke up and they called Father, but not me. Dammit! I should've let Iblis come and check on the kingdoms. Egyn could've been here helping Father. Dammit!" He spun around and stared at the servant intently. "Geolil, I need my pack filled with the best Gehennan foods possible and I need that blasted cat spirit to get their ass up to the house ASAP. Please."

"Yes, sir!" He remembered my name!

"Thank you. I'll be waiting in the King's Island."

"Yes, sir!"

Beelzebub turned to leave but stopped at the door. "Geolil."

"Yes, sir?"

Beelzebub smiled. "Take a vacation after this, you can tell the others they can have a vacation after this if they'd like to as well. You've all earned it."

"Thank you, sir!"

-----

"I suddenly have a very bad chill," Egyn whispered to Iblis while Azazel was punishing Astaroth for not telling them about the Satori earlier.

"I! Didn't! Have! Time!" Astaroth screamed between kicks.

"As do I," Iblis whispered back. "It can't be about Azazel, he would never-"

Egyn gave him a look.

"Okay he would hurt us, but just not right now."

Egyn stuck out his royal blue hands. "You and I are right here..Rin is currently exploring the house with Amaimon...the humans are at work.......Azazel is replacing the fear of satan in Astaroth...Beelzebub is managing the kingdoms real quick.....Dad is-"

"Wait go back," Egyn interrupted.

"Dad is at home?"

"Before that."

"Beelzebub is managing the king....doms...."

Iblis and Egyn watched the red and blue drain from each others' faces. "WE FORGOT TO CALL BEEL?!?!"

Azazel looked up from Astaroth and grabbed the younger demon's collar to stop him from running away (as if he could). "We what?"

"We forgot-"

"To call big brother, that's what you fuckers did!" Beelzebub's voice appeared before his body did.

"But you're younger than us.." Iblis spoke to no one in particular.

"Tell me that when you vanquish a plague! Tell me that when you do something big brother-ly!" Beelzebub howled. "You didn't call me when my dear baby brother woke up! You didn't call me when Astaroth and the others were hurt! You didn't call me at all! I leave for three blessed days and this is what happens!"

Astaroth looked up from the floor and saw through blurred eyes that Beelzebub was wearing sontina's, a long-sleeved shirt, and sunglasses. He held a giant backpack that was bulging with food in his hand. His tail held a..small...umbrella... "What's with the outfit?" Astaroth asked, though through his missing teeth it sounded more like 'wufs wif da oufi?'.