Heels

"Why am I being dragged along?" Azazel yowled, resisting the pull of his brothers. 

Shima was watching from the living room as six of the demon kings tried to pull Azazel out of the building. 

"If I have to wear this," Egyn scowled, motioning to his crop top with his tail, "then you can wear that."

"It's a fucking bunny suit!" Azazel shrieked. "And it matches the humans no less! I am not going!" 

Shima self consciously rubbed his pink rabbit ears. He didn't think they were that bad.....

"My baby brother is in booty shorts!" Astaroth argued, pointing to Amaimon. 

"Well, Rin is in a fishnet shirt," Amaimon added as if it would bring back some of his pride.

"Look at Iblis!" Rin pointed to the red demon. "He's in a leather outfit."

"Excuse me, I pull this off just fine!"

"Wait-" Azazel unwrapped his tail from the staircase (however he did keep his arms and legs securely wrapped around it) and pointed at them all. "Where's Beel?"

Amaimon let go of Azazel's arm and looked around. "He's...still upstairs?"

Azazel pointed up the stairs. "Go bother him about it! Leave me out!"

Iblis shifted his pants. "Maybe I could have Rokyan cover for me...."

"Oh no you don't," said Egyn, waving his finger in Iblis's face. "You are going to put up with this along with the rest of us, let's call it a bonding moment in the making."

"Beelzebub!" Rin shouted. "Get down here!"

"No!" Came the immediate reply. 

"Come one! It can't be that bad!"

A very distressed king appeared at the top of the stairs...with a maid outfit on.

Astaroth plopped a hand over his mouth. 

"You best take that back," Beelzebub growled. "It *is* that bad."

Azazel was openly laughing at the bottom of the stairs. "He-he-oh damn-HAHAHAHAHAHA! You look so much worse! HAHAHAHAHAH!" 

Beelzebub held his eyes shut as he walked down the stairs. 

Izumo peaked out from outside the door. "Are you ready to go, Your Highnesses? The car is running."

Beelzebub plucked the unaware Azazel off of the stairs and held him over his shoulder. "We're ready."

----

"We so were not ready," Egyn muttered as they watched a priest who was clearly over his sixties enter the bar.

"All right, ladies, let's go," Azazel walked into the bar. "This night's not gonna end itself."

Amaimon wrinkled his nose at the smell of sex and booze. He narrowly avoided stepping on what he prayed was chewed gum. "Nasty. Even demons clean up after themselves."

Egyn was the first to depart. A group of men who had been eyeing him since the group stepped in offered him a spot at their booth. 

"Farewell, brother," Beelzebub saluted as Egyn walked away. Iblis kept looking back at his brother nervously. 

"Is he going to be okay?"

"He'll be fine," said a gruff man. His eyes looked at them all before he reached forward and took a hold of Amaimon's hand. "Come shake your tail with me on the dance floor."