Devil

Holy Fuck my pinkie hurts.

Rin could feel the edges of his vision turn blurry, he could feel the pain as the black tentacles grew out of his back, he could feel the dark magic coursing through his veins, he could feel the incantations on his tongue. He could smell the sweat coming from Yukio, he could smell the concern radiating from his friends, he could smell the traces of bamboo and agrimony. He could taste the blood, his blood, as it raced down his fangs from his upper lip. He could hear the beating of everyone's hearts, he could hear the short chuckle stop from Mephisto, he could hear the sound of his portal slowly closing. But most importantly, he could feel the air, he could feel which direction Yukio was going to take, he could feel it every time Mephisto disappeared and reappeared around him. He saw the look of anger and disgust in Yukio's eyes. And he was more than ready to take it out of them.

Rin pointed one of his tentacles towards the smoking hole on the floor, "You shot at Sam and Marco?" His tone was quiet.

"So what?" Yukio said as he cocked his gun to take another shot, "They're harboring a demon, they brought this upon themselves."

One of Rin's tentacles flashed forwards and knocked the gun out of Yukio's hand before it came hurling back at Rin, a burn forming on it's tip.

"It's been blessed and doused in Holy Water, you can't touch it without getting hurt."

*Google translate has been used*

"Abstulit benedictionem benedicitur." It was a cold splash of relief to Rin as the curse left his mouth, his subconscious had been waiting for the time to use his powers. He shot out another tentacle as Yukio reached for the gun, making the mistake of taking his eyes off of his target, Rin grasped the gun and brought it back to him, tossing it lightly at Sam. "You have been told to leave this property, once you are onto the streets themselves will you have left."

Yukio turned to Mephesto who only nodded in acknowledgment meant to Rin's words, Yukio turned to glare at Rin before taking off his watch and walking to the door. "Alliges duplicia."

Rin gasped in shock as the watch exploded into a bright light, he hissed in pain when he felt something take hold of him by the waist. Attached to the watch were ropes, glowing to be precise. He batted away at the roped that were slowly dragging him in, Yukio picked up the watch and walked out of the door, but not before sending a winner's smirk at Rin. The farther Yukio got the harder the ropes pulled and the more they burned. Rin wished he couldn't feel the burning sensation that threatened to rip him to shreds, the skin that came into contact with the ropes turned an ugly black, splotches of the color began to color his middle as the rope dissolved his clothing, traces of Holy Water soaking into Rin's clothing.

He cursed and swung at the ropes with his tentacles even harder as the rope chewed through his skin, the pain was becoming unbearable. Two or four of his more backward black tendrils latched onto whatever they could and attempted to pull him back into the house. "Intermissum." The ropes stopped tugging for a split second before tightening once more. Rin would have compared it to a constrictor type, but for this, it didn't matter when he breathed outwards, it kept sizzling and sinking into his flesh no matter what he did. He could feel the blood pooling at his feet and following him as he was pulled inch by inch through the house. He began to become dizzy, his mind slowing down as it tried to numb the pain. He smelt more blood.

Was it his?

He heard a scream.

Who had made that noise?

Had it been him? He couldn't tell, he wasn't sure if he wanted to. The ropes had cut through his organs and were almost at his spine, he was immortal, he wouldn't die, in fact, this seemed like a perfect opportunity to escape. If only it didn't hurt so much. His numbness turned to anger and frustration that the pain wouldn't go away, what had he done to be hurt this much? He wanted to cry, he wanted to hurt someone, he wanted to snuggle with Sion, he wanted to see blood fall, he wanted-