Perfect-NamSeok[M]

NamSeok:Family AU
Requested by: jewel_666_kookie
-side YoonMin, VKook
-Jinnie son
-A/B/O
-Fluff
-Eventual smut

Cw/Feminitization, use of 'mommy' for Hoseok, bottom JK
Tw/vomiting (not really described in detail but it briefly happened)
---

Namjoon and Hoseok aren’t an overly and filthy rich couple. However they’re not poor either and their social standing just sits a little above the middle class. Namjoon is a humble and successful lawyer whilst Hoseok owns a dance studio back in Korea that makes him a good amount of money. Their money allowed them to have a small private wedding in Tahiti with only their parents, siblings, and close friends as guests. No relatives and friends present whatsoever. They could only afford a few people to pay for the flight and accommodation in Tahiti.

Their wedding went smoothly and the party reception that went afterwards was fun. Namjoon couldn’t help but flush as he saw Hoseok dance so suggestively with his fellow omega bestfriend, Jimin; carrying a glass of cocktail in the middle of the dance floor. The way Hoseok and Jimin held each other's shoulders while they rolled their whole body and bucking their hips side to side just made Namjoon shy and flustered.

“Awee, Joon-hyung is adorable.” Taehyung, a fellow alpha, teased. “Shut up, Tae.” Namjoon spat, clearing his throat by coughing then proceeded to take a sip of his scotch. “You and Yoongi-hyung should collect your mates before they attract any unwanted attention.” Taehyung suggested, moving his glass in a circular motion before downing his share of scotch.

Yoongi, who was on his phone, just shrugged and continued to use his phone, sipping his scotch like juice from time to time.

“Work?” Namjoon asked Yoongi who looked up briefly to nod before going back to his phone. Namjoon sighed, shaking his head before looking at his spouse’s direction. Hoseok was still having fun dancing, clearly drunk seeing as he’s dancing cha cha to a techno music currently playing. Jimin was still dancing beside him as well, sending glances to Yoongi who’s still got his face buried in his phone. Namjoon noticed Jimin starting to frown so he tapped Yoongi who looked up. “I suggest you and Jimin head to your rooms first before he’ll get even more upset.”

Yoongi sighed, nodding as he finished his entire glass of scotch before patting Namjoon on the back. “Congratulations again. Thank you for inviting me and Jimin; I hope you’ll enjoy the wedding gift that we gave you tonight.” Namjoon flushed red as the elder alpha smirked at him before going over to Jimin who dragged Yoongi away before the alpha could even say anything.

Hoseok pouted when Jimin went away so he walked over to Namjoon and sat beside him before leaning unto the alpha, nuzzling in the latter’s arm.

“Tired, darling?” Namjoon chuckled, caressing Hoseok’s hair before pecking his lips. Hoseok hummed in reply before nodding. “Okay, we’ll go to our room in a short while.”
Taehyung cooed at the couple, raising his glass of scotch to drink it, only to wince when someone hit the back of his head. “You didn’t even help me!” It was Jungkook, holding a tray of sweets and random savoury foods. Namjoon swore that he could see a chicken leg sitting on a cupcake amongst the pile.

“Help you with what, babe?” Taehyung asked, taking Jungkook’s tray of food away, placing it on the table before carefully placing his pregnant omega on his lap. Jungkook flushed and immediately melted into Taehyung’s hold; nuzzling his face into his omega’s neck; taking in his ocean scent. Refreshing and just pleasing to smell. “Helping me bring food here!” Jungkook pouted, only to be kissed by Taehyung; making the omega whine.

Namjoon chuckled and also cooed at his friends. Jungkook and Taehyung married earlier than they did. As soon as Taehyung got a stable job after graduating college, they immediately married. Now, they’re 2 years married and Jungkook is 6 months pregnant with their first child. Namjoon wants to have a child with Hoseok too and wants one as soon as he possibly can as he and Hoseok are more than financially ready to have one.