Ethereal- NamJin [M]

NamJin AU

Requested by: Decisions

-Arranged Marriage
-Italic words are poems I wrote for this au^^
-Omegaverse
-First Night after wedding
-Fluff and Vanilla Smut
-Porn with plot

--
Cw/Feminization
--

When I first met your gaze, my mind fell in a haze. I can’t believe I was betrothed to someone that’s so ethereal; I can’t stop but be lost in your eyes that are so celestial. Hiding behind a wooden fan, you gaze at me and I feel insecure as a man. Wearing your white chiffon blouse that puffs and hides your entire arms; accompanied with a long red skirt that reaches the floor, it adds to your charms.

You smell of heaven my dear, like a bouquet of fresh roses and apples that I would love to smell all year. You’re springtime, you planted seeds of love and made them bloom in this heart of mine. I shall nurture and care for this love despite it’s my first time meeting you. I’ll work hard to make you love me too.
--
“Namjoon, meet your betrothed, Prince Kim Seokjin.” Namjoon’s eyes fluttered to the other side of the room as he tucked his left hand behind his back and raised his right hand that had a white handkerchief on it; bowing slowly.

Seokjin elegantly walked towards him, his red skirt fluttering as he moved. The omega’s scent of roses and apples wafted over to Namjoon’s nostrils. The alpha took notice of the way Seokjin covered half of his face with a white wooden fan that he slowly moved forwards and backwards. Despite having half of his face covered, his beautiful amber eyes are enough to have Namjoon smitten. Amber eyes that held kindness and innocence yet it also possessed a speculating and cautious gaze. Namjoon doesn’t blame the omega; he has every right to be cautious. Omegas are usually treated poorly when given to the wrong alphas who don't respect them.

Namjoon wants nothing more than to make the omega feel respected and treasured. So, the alpha patiently waited for the omega to accept his handkerchief covered hand. It didn’t take long for Seokjin to place his left hand atop of Namjoon’s; looking down bashfully whilst his right hand continued to hold his fan that hid half of his face. Namjoon smiled, fixing his posture while the omega before him lowered his head slightly as a bow. “Good day, my prince. Pleasured am I to lay my eyes upon your peerless beauty. Blessed am I to have you as my bride to be.”

Seokjin gasped slightly before smiling at the alpha as he lowered his fan; finally showing his entire face that knocked the wind out of Namjoon’s lungs. He has been blessed. His future mate is… Beautiful and looks so… Pure. “Good day as well, your grace.” Seokjin shyly greeted, fanning himself quickly. Namjoon couldn’t help but smile broadly.

Seokjin is interested in him.

“Please, call me Namjoon.” The alpha said, lowering his and Seokjin’s hand down to politely break their contact. Namjoon swore Seokjin pouted briefly before it was replaced with a smile. “Then please do address me as Seokjin.” The omega softly said before covering his face once more.

“The wedding shall commence by fortnight. I see that both of you have no opposition to this arrangement?” Namjoon’s father, the king, asked; though Namjoon knew better. It’s a statement rather than a question. It’s not as if Namjoon objects though. What he’s most worried about is Seokjin not agreeing.

The arrangement was formed due to Namjoon needing a bride in order to ascend to the throne. Seokjin’s father is a great friend to Namjoon’s father and happily offered his first omega son. Their kingdoms were already allies and of equal wealth so they both benefit. Namjoon hasn’t seen nor met Seokjin before but he has heard great things about the prince.