Saturn-Namjoon[M]

Requested by:_NamjinHit_

A/B/O

-2 years married
-Set in Seoul
-Cafe Owner and barista Seokjin
-Editor in chief Namjoon
-mpreg
-Side TaeGi and JiKook
-Smut with plot
---
A beautiful red tomato with morning dew reflects the soft glow of the sun slowly rising up in the sky. Next to it are a variety of planted herbs, ready to be harvested and emitting their own fragrance. There are also other fruits and vegetables growing in their respective pots nearby. They all dance in the soft blow of the wind, embracing the sunlight that has fully bathed them. All of them on the balcony of an apartment above a small coffee shop in the middle of the busy city of Seoul.

An omega with the freshest smell of the first spring day groaned as he slowly awoke. The smell of flowers breaking through snow and sprouting; emitting delicate and soft fragrances, the alpha who got his nose buried in said omega’s hair noted.

Hazel eyes slowly fluttered open, meeting the sight of a broad chest. Ah, his alpha loves staying in shape, Seokjin thought as he nuzzled his nose into his alpha’s scent gland. The smell of a cold autumn day by the coast with a warm bonfire being alight. Sandalwood, seamoss and amber are ways to describe it. But for Seokjin, this scent is the epitome of home, comfort, and safety.

Still, as much as he wishes to freeze this moment and stay the way they are as of now; it can’t be helped. They have to start the day.

Seokjin pulled away from his alpha’s warm loving arms, turning to his side where the silver clock’s short hand pointed at the number 5 and it’s long hand pointed at the number 9. 5:45.

The omega untangled his legs from his alpha’s before slipping off the bed and parting the curtains wide. He let out a yawn as he stretched. He was met with the familiar sight of his beloved plants on his balcony and the apartment building across them. The sound of light traffic resounded into their small living space and the sunlight that managed to slip past the apartment building blanketed their room with a soft glow.

Seokjin took notice that all he was wearing was his custom pastel blue sweater with a small white baby whale in the middle; Namjoon gave it to him as a gift on his birthday, that and his underwear of course. He couldn’t help but feel quite cheeky. His beloved would surely enjoy the sight.

Speaking of his beloved alpha, he should start preparing their breakfast and Namjoon’s lunch.

The omega turned the radio on and set the channel to a station that always plays soft mellow music. He grabbed his apron off the hook that’s placed on the kitchen wall, putting it on before tying his fluffy caramel hair that reached his nape. A few loose strands of hair hang on his forehead so he took his adorable blue hair clips that had a small pastel blue star on it; clipping the loose hair so that it wouldn’t bother him when he’ll cook.

He went out to his balcony, harvesting two large ripe tomatoes and a stem of 8 cherry tomatoes. He plucked out some chives, sweet basil and rosemary as well; placing all of them in a strainer and washing them under the sink water.

Seokjin first cleaned the rice before putting it in the rice cooker for Namjoon’s lunch. He then took the left over rice from the night before, putting it in a large bowl.

The omega continued to cook breakfast, unaware of his beloved alpha stirring on the bed, slowly fluttering his eyes open. Namjoon blinked, looking at Seokjin who’s currently chopping chives. Their living space is small enough that their living room is the same as the bedroom. The kitchen and the living room is only divided by the kitchen counters so Namjoon could easily see his beautiful omega making their breakfast.

Namjoon made his way behind Seokjin, embracing the omega from behind and kissing his mating mark that’s on Seokjin’s nape. Seokjin hummed along the radio, continuing to chop vegetables. He’s used to his alpha being clingy early in the morning. The alpha would hang on his back until Seokjin would stop him or when he wanted to make his coffee. Frankly, Seokjin doesn’t mind. Sure it’s quite hard to cook with a huge alpha hanging on your back; however he loves the affection that his alpha throws on him.