First Time[M]

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞/𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚| NamJin

After 7 years in the relationship and finally getting married, Namjoon and Seokjin doing something they're both nervous about; sex

The two are virgins and their relationship is nothing but pure. They did not once lusted for each other and settled for a domestic lifestyle. They're high school sweethearts that actually lasted and made it through, seeing as their relationship is built on love alone.

They're very sweet and the envy of all. Even through college they made it. Seokjin went to Britain to study theatre arts for college while Namjoon went to America to study business administration. They made sure to keep in touch and barely fight. And when they do, they don't make it last long or think to deeply about it.

Frankly speaking, they're both guilty of being jealous (especially Seokjin) but they managed to talk it out and reassure each other. Their trust and love on each other always overcome those kind of problems.

When Namjoon secured a job as sales manager in a huge company back in Korea, and Seokjin is fastly climbing up the fame ladders as a K-drama actor, they got married. Of course, Seokjin got run in to trouble with the marriage but he's not scared to drop his career for that ring.

Now, they're in Ilsan-gu, Namjoon's hometown for their honeymoon.

--
Seokjin stared at himself in the mirror. Checking if he looks alright or not. He's always confident as to what he looks like but tonight, he's just nervous. Putting on a white silk robe that can be easily taken off, he slowly gets out of the bathroom and was met with Namjoon who was still fully clothed. Namjoon was offering Seokjin a hand with a shy smile. The other blushed and took the offered hand.

Namjoon looked into his husband's eyes lovingly as he kissed Seokjin's hand before carrying the latter bridal style. Seokjin giggled and clung unto Namjoon tightly, kissing the latter's neck as he did so.

Namjoon carefully laid Seokjin on their bed and kissed the latter's neck softly, then moved his lips to Seokjin's jaw. He kissed his husband's jawline while Seokjin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck, bringing the latter closer.

Namjoon let his hands roam around Seokjin's body. From the stomach to the waist, and to the best part; the long and slender legs. Namjoon made a trail of kisses in Seokjin's legs before lifting the hem of the robe to expose the latter's thick thighs. Seokjin flinched slightly from the cold air around his dick but kept quiet as he watched what Namjoon is doing. He really has no clue.

Namjoon watched way to many porno just to be prepared for this night since he doesn't know how. He just hopes he'll be able to make Seokjin feel good. Namjoon kissed Seokjin's forehead swiftly before kissing the latter's foreskin. Seokjin let out a gasp.

"Joonie!" Seokjin exclaimed lightly. He wasn't used to this. "Don't worry love, it's normal." Namjoon reassured before sucking on Seokjin's knob. Seokjin once again gasp at the odd sensation as he feel the wet cavern around his knob. Then he pushed Namjoon's head away lightly. The other looked at him in confusion.