Pegging[M]

𝐏𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠|𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚡𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗
(𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝔁 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻)

𝐏𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠|𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚡𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 (𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝔁 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻)

Jimin blushed as he bowed down in front of Yoonji, the hottest and most bad ass girl in school. Everyone wanted her. From the airheads, emo geeks, to Jeon Jungkook, the captain of the basketball team and Kim Seokjin, the school idol. Even a lot of girls want her!

Jimin was quite nervous. He's a simple teacher's pet though. Not to mention the Top #2 in school after Taehyung.

"Yoonji, I-I love you! Please date me!" Jimin blurted out.

Yoonji looked at him then brought Jimin's head in front of her breasts. Jimin panicked and he swore his dick just twitched. Jimin kept his eyes on the ground and refused to look up. Yoonji said nothing and eventually let go of Jimin.

"Fine. You'll be my boyfriend." Yoonji said.

Jimin perked up at that and looked at Yoonji with happiness.

"Thank you! But why so easily?" Jimin asked, curious.

"A man who only lusts for me would've mistaken my actions as sexual consent and touch my breasts as soon as I shove them in front of it. You seemed to also genuinely like me so why the fuck not?" Yoonji smirked and kissed Jimin.

Jimin doesn't know how to react so he followed Yoonji's lead and kissed back.

---
A year into the relationship and Jimin is a whipped man. Always letting Yoonji take the lead in fear that Yoonji would leave him. But Yoonji is getting too fed up with Jimin's angelic persona. She wants to get boned by her boyfriend that she fell for, is that so bad?

One day, in Yoonji's house, her parents are on a business trip for a week, leaving the house to them. Yoonji's parents knew about Jimin and treated him like a son they never had and fully support their relationship since the boy is too angelic to even touch their daughter. What they didn't know is that they should have been cautious with their daughter.

Yoonji and Jimin were on the girl's bed. Yoonji laid on a sleepy Jimin's chest while she played with her phone. Yoonji got bored and decided to kiss Jimin who's half asleep.

Yoonji groaned when Jimin didn't do anything so she grinded unto Jimin's crotch. That made Jimin fully awake and flustered.

"Y-Yoonji! What are you doing?!" Jimin exclaimed as he looked down, trying to avoid his lover's gaze.

"If you're going to act like that, you're going to stay a virgin forever." Yoonji grinned as she took of Jimin's shirt off and lock him in a rough kiss. Jimin did kiss back but made no other gestures which pissed Yoonji off.

Yoonji grabbed Jimin's hands and put it on her breast.

Jimin blushed and tried to remove his hand but Yoonji held it there and glared at him. Jimin gulped and accepted the plump flesh in front of him. Jimin gasped in amusement as he squeezed both breasts with both hands. Yoonji squirmmed and rolled her sweater up, revealing her breasts.