1. Little secret

Bakugou's pov:

I had been studying in my dorm with dunce face and shitty hair, I don't even know why I let them study with me.

"Oi extra's I'm getting food want anything?" I had asked after about 1 hour of studying. "Yeah sure Bakubro! I'll have some chips thanks!" Shitty hair replied kind of showing off his shark like teeth. "Me too Bakubro!" Dunce face said looking up from his book.

*Third persons pov*

Bakugou had just left the room when Kirishima had suggested something stupid to Kaminari. "Hey Denkibro, let's snoop around" Kirishima had whispered to the other. "Yeah!" Kaminari had replied a bit too loud out of excitement. "Be quiet or Bakugou will hear us!" Kirishima had whispered giving the charge bolt a quick warning.

It didn't take them long to find a hidden pile of new magazines under his bed. "Hey bro!" Kirishima whispered pulling all of them into Kaminari's sight. "Wow I didn't know he liked magazines!...
but, why do they all have something romantic about them?" Kaminari said right after rushing over to Kirishima.

"I think we just found out one of Bakugou's secrets Kaminari" Kirishima had said with wide eyes. They both heard footsteps then immediately shoved the magazines back under the bed. They rushed over to their books and acted as if they were studying the whole time.

*Bakugou's pov*

I walked into my dorm, my hands full of food. I also got myself a drink but didn't bother asking those two extra's if they wanted one. "Hey bro you're back!" Dunce face had said before Shitty hair could even open his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and just handed them the chips they had asked for. "Bakubro, Kaminari and I are kinda confused with this section in maths. Could you try and explain it to us?" Shitty hair had said. "You nerds are damn stupid. I'm not your stupid maid figure it out yourself." I snarled while picking up my phone and sitting on my bed.

"Aren't you gonna study..?" Dunce face had asked. "Not with you two dumbasses." I had said while checking my notifications on instagram.
I had scrolled through all the notifications until I saw one from vougue's account. 10 new photos huh...
What's this? A modelling show? (Please can someone tell me what the modeling shows are actually called) That's the first. It's in 2 days. Hmmm maybe I should go- "Uh Bakugou?" I was interrupted by shitty hair speaking. "What're you looking at?" Dunce had asked. "Fuck off" I had said after quickly turning my phone off. "If you're just gonna annoy me then grab your stuff and leave." I had said looking at their studying books then the door then back at them.

*Third persons pov*

Kirishima and Kaminari had left 30 mins later. Well more like kicked out then left. Bakugou had put a reminder on his phone so he wouldn't forget about the show. (Again what is a modeling show called again?) It would be his first time going to one of their shows. He had enough money to buy a vip ticket from winning a bet with Sero and Mina.

Bakugou'spov

It was 7:07pm and I decided to get some dinner. When I got into the common room I saw the Dekusquad cooking in the kitchen together. Well four-eyes and leap frog weren't there so I guess it was just Deku, Uraraka and Icy-Hot. Deku was the first to notice me walk into the area.

"Hey Kacchan!" The nerd had said waving at me. "Tch" I had said while walking over to them. "What're you nerds making?" I had asked in a rough tone. "Todoroki's favourite!" Round face had replied smiling brightly. "Uraraka I'm not sure he knows what my favourite is." The half n half bastard had said then turned facing me making eye contact. "It's Soba. Cold Soba to be exact." He always spoke in this monotone voice. It was deep but smooth. It could sometimes annoy the shit out of me. "We're making for the whole class." Icy-Hot broke me out of thought. "Tch as long as it taste decent." I had said while walking away.

I was sitting on the couch waiting for the nerd to hurry up and finish making the soba. "Bakugou, could you please call the others from their dorms and inform them that dinners ready." Half n half had said standing next to the couch. Shitty hair and raccoon eyes barged in "No worries Bakubro and Todobro!" Kirishima had said right before I was about to speak. "We've already told everyone." Mina said. She seemed to be overly excited.

-Time skip-

I grabbed the magazines from under my bed. They were completely out of order. "Tch" I had said aloud to myself. I thought that I had just put them away last night like that.

There was a knock at the door so I shoved the magazines underneath my pillow. I opened it to meet eye to eye with Icy-Hot. "Hello Bakugou. I just came to ask if you enjoyed the soba tonight." He had said slightly bowing his head. "Yeah yeah, it was alright I guess" I had replied. The half n half boy gave a soft smile then spoke. "Well I should be going now goodnight Bakugou." Half n half had said looking back into my eyes. "Tch, night bastard." I replied shutting the door.

I love this book already! Don't expect to be getting chapters often bc like 💫Depression💫. Anyways sorry for the spelling mistakes. I honestly have no excuse for the mistakes but I'm genuinely bad at spelling. Anyways hope you didn't want to throw yourself out a window bc of how much I suck at writing books. Bye my explosives