2. Where?

Kirishima's pov

I had been sitting in the common room in front of the TV talking with Midoriya about hero training when it suddenly hit me. "Hey Midorbro have you seen Todoroki today?" I had asked interupting myself. He looked at me in thought then finally spoke. "No I haven't... but I did hear someone on the phone this morning passing by my dorm and it sounded like Todoroki-kun." He replied half in thought.

Just then Bakugou walked into the room dressed pretty fancy which was very unusual of him. "Hey uh Bakubro..?" I said looking at him up and down. He looked at me raising an eyebrow annoyed. "Don't just stare Shitty hair speak." He said after I had stopped looking at him up and down.

"Well it's just uhhh, you normally wear well non-fancy things? I guess?" After I spoke all he did was Tch at me then walked off out the door of the building.(Bakugou was wearing this)

"Wow, that very unusual of him Kirishima

"Wow, that very unusual of him Kirishima. I wonder where he's going" Midoriya spoke, he sounded really curious.

"GUYS GUYSSSS!!!!!!!" Mina shreeked while running into the common room. "Bakugou's wearing something fancy!!! He's probably going on a date guys eeeeeeeekkkk" She started screaming. Midorbro and I both relaxed after she squeeled. We both thought that something was wrong.

"We just saw him. Are you 100% sure he's going on a date?" I said then raised an eyebrow once I got to the question. "Well no but it's so canonnnn" She replied to me looking bored and disappointed.

"I wonder where he's going" Midorbro started. "I also wonder where Todoroki went." He said closing his eyes. He then started to mumble.

"Uhm Midoriya?" I had interuped him and knocked him our of thought. "Sorry" He said kind of embarrassed. "Wanna go train together?" He offered. I said yes of course.

*Bakugou's pov*

Finally my uber had arrived and I was on my way to the fashion show. (Oh god my dumbass didn't know it was called a freaking fashion show.)
It took about 20 minuets to get there. I had to walk for 5 minuets to get to the right stage room.

It was 6 minuets into the show exactly when some model with the best outfit I had seen entered. (Same outfit as the cover but this time he's wearing a hat hiding his face and hair.)

I examined every single piece of the clothing up and down multiple times. I wrote down one or two things that could've been improved. This outfit was better than most of the others. The others had about 5-7 thing I didn't seem to like.

"This's the main outfit idea! It will very soon be in stores and even online shopping." The speaker had said in a medium toned voice. The model did a runway strut and then walked back stage. I did noticed they mistepped but we're fine after that. Probably just a newbie Tch. What a fucking a dumbass. I said thinking to myself.

Todoroki's pov

It was nearly my turn to model. It was nerve racking for this was only my second show. It was now already my turn. I started walking at a steady pace until I saw Bakugou. I mistepped but fixed my mistake quickly. I turned around and went back to the through the curtains of the stage.

My mind was racing and my thoughts were acting like bumper carts. They kept on clashing into one another but the main thought that felt glued to my head was if he noticed it was me. My scar had been covered in makeup so I would atlas look slightly unrecognisable but it was still a huge risk.

"Hey Sho are you ok?" I heard the soft voice of Aito. My childhood best friend. We'd known each other since we were just 7 months old. "U-uh yeah! Why'd you ask?" I said quickly jumping out of thought. "You seemed a bit... stressed" He replied. "No no I'm fine Aito really!" I said to him giving a closed eyed smile

*Time skip*
Bakugou's pov

I had just finished writing all the notes and things that I thought could be improved when I was asked by the maker designer of all these outfits.

"What's that your writing down?" She asked. "Excuse me" I had said roughly while raising an eyebrow "oh right sorry! I'm Michiko Hinata. The designer of all these outfits shown today" She said smiling. Tch she reminded me of that shitty nerd.

"Yeah yeah." I handed her all the notes I had written down then spoke. "A fashion designer you say? Try improving." She looked at me shocked then I gave her a cold glare and left.

*Time skip when he got back*

"Bakugou's back!!!!!" Raccoon eyes screamed the second I opened the door. "Shut the fuck up" I said to her slamming the door.

Seconds later Icy-Hot walked into the building also wearing something fancy. (He was wearing this but with more circular glasses)

 (He was wearing this but with more circular glasses)

Todoroki's pov

"Todoroki?" Kirishima said looking at me slightly confused. "Todoroki!!??" Mina repeated about 10x louder. I flinched slightly due to the volume increase but was fine afterward. "Is everything ok guys?" I asked showing a slight worried tone in my voice.

"Well none of knew where you were so we were all kind of wor-" Mina cut Kirishima off. "Todoroki! We're you with Bakugou?! Is that why Bakugou was dressed fancy!? Because I mean you're also dressed fancy! It all adds up!!!" Mina said while running over to me. It took me a couple few seconds to process all of what she had said.

By now Bakugou had stopped walking and turned around. He was facing Ashido. "YOU BASTARD WHAT THE HELL WHY WOULD I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM!?" Bakugou snarl shouted at her.

She backed away and everything was now normal. Bakugou and I both seemed to go to our dorms. Our dorms had to change so now we were neighbours. I stayed in my dorm and assumed Bakugou did the same thing.

God I'm tirredddd. Ok sorry for spelling mistakes again. Just wanted to say that I know vogue is like a magazine company thing and obviously doesn't have any fashion shows but this is my au of vougue and bnha so chill please. Anyways bye my explosions💥 or should I call you my explosives💥? Choose in the comments thanks