4. Rumors

Todoroki's pov

"Guys it's not true I swear!" Kirishima started arguing with Mina and Kaminari.

"What's not true?" I had just woken up. It was saturday morning. I was pretty confused why Kirishima was denying something.

"You don't know?" I heard Bakugou's rough voice from behind me, "There's this stupid rumor going around." He then said after pushing Mina out the way so he was in front of me.

"What rumor?" I was still really confused but I also didn't understand why everyone else seemed to know the rumor but not me.

"Something about you and Shitty hair, Its around the whole class that you did "it"." Now I knew what the rumor was. "What?! Who the hell told you that?!" I was shocked. Who the hell would've spread a rumor like that.

"Well Ochaco told us!" Mina answered with a smile. How the hell could she be happy!? "It's not true!" Kirishima and I both shouted loudly making everyone in the common room look at us.

I hadn't said it as loudly so most eyes were on Kirishima. "Sorry!" He apologised quickly seeming a little embarrassed.

"I wonder when they're gonna get married" Kaminari joked "Yeah and then when the kids come~" Mina joked afterwards.

"Shut up" I said it pretty quietly. Sero had joined our conversation after Kirishima had shouted.

"Sorry Todobroski what was that?" Sero asked placing one hand to the back of his head.

"I said shut up ok!? Kirishima was just in my dorm comforting me for something that happened earlier in the day! Why do you all have to believe some stupid rumor!? Midoriya came to call me for dinner then saw Kirishima on my bed. He ofcourse thought of something else then had his mental and physical breakdown which led to Uraraka asking what happened so then all Midoriya could say were a few mermurs which then led to Uraraka spreading the rumor through her mental and physical break down. "

I started shouted getting louder and louder. Everyone was looking at me now and everyone was shocked I had raised my voice. I noticed it too. I felt all these eyes on me and all my body thought to do was run away. By now my eyes were fulled with tears. I hated being the centre of attention so I couldn't hold it all back so I did what my mind told me to do. I ran.

*Bakugou's pov*

I had tried to be intimidating to Icy-Hot but ofcourse it kinda worked. He was shorter than me. (Fuck it, this is my au and Bakugou is gonna be taller. He's 6'0ft and Todoroki is gonna stay 5'9ft)

I told him what the rumor was about. It got to him...
badly. I didn't think that the rumor was true. Something about Icy-Hot raising his voice made a shiver roll down my spine.

It was so unusual for him to even talk loudly so to hear him shouting was very unexpected, but to see the tears building up in his eyes made me slightly emotional and I didn't know why.

Mark my words I said slightly emotional.

Leap frog had walked over to us once Icy-Hot had run off to his dorm room.

"What happened?" She asked. "The rumor isn't true Tsu" (pronounced Sue) Shitty hair filled her in of what happened.

"He just got a shock that anyone would ever think that he'd done that" Shitty hair carried on. "Especially with me, I don't think any of you know but him and I have known each other since we were just 3 years old. Our parents had known each other since high school and had only learnt we lived nearby when we met each other at the park" Shitty hair explained.

Tch great, another dumbasses back story. This shit gets annoying like who the hell would want to know that kind of shit. It's so stupid.

He was still speaking and I got tired of it. I've never been one for back story's so I found this super stupid. I just walked away not having a care in the world.

I went and sat down on the couch and got my phone until someone spoke to me about an hour later.

"You've been lying there for quite awhile Bakugou..." I looked up to see Icy-Hot staring down at me.

"I see you've come back from your dumbass runaway." I replyed with a smirk.

"I just didn't like the fact that so many people were looking at me." He moved my feet from the couch so he could sit down.

"Damn didn't think you'd get overwhelmed that easily" I said but at the same time I wanted to blow him up for moving my feet aside.

He didn't reply but just stared at the floor. "I was hoping to have a conversation with someone who had cooled off from the situation. I wonder why I seemed to think you'd be the right person." He finally spoke.

"Why would you even want to talk to me in the first place. We are just rivals." I said something thinking it was sensible.

"We're rivals during some parts of training and the sports festival. Not in our outside lives. Unless you see me as someone who could be a threat to you." He sounded so wise and used his words so perfectly.

"What do you mean?" I asked him thinking hesitantly but speaking confidently.

Icy-Hot looked up at me raising an eyebrow then back at the floor. "I'm just saying we could be friends."

Sorry I know this chapter is later then others but it's finally holiday. There is some bad news though. I don't have any data and we're going to a beach without WiFi. So I won't be able to post chapters. I will try to write the chapters though I promise. I'll be gone from Friday this week to I think the 15-20 April I'll be back. It all depends on weather. Its all up to the weather if we come back a few days early or a few days late. I'm sorry. bye my explosives💥