9. Excuses

Bakugou's pov

Fucking hell...
It's Monday already. Can't the weekend be longer? I swear to god one of these days I'm gonna explode my phone and its damn alarm. I have a feeling today is going to be a really long day. I thought while stretching in my bed.

*Timeskip*

"All right. Everyone in their seats please and Bakugou, feet off the desk." Aizawa complained. I rolled my eyes and groaned while removing my feet from my desk. "Does anyone know where Todoroki is?" Aizawa asked the class after noticing Icy-Hots empty seat.

There were a few moments of silence before the classroom door slowly creeked open.

"Shoto Todoroki. Late again. It was probably just your father again, am I right?" Aizawa seemed to say the last sentence a bit sarcastically. 

"Yes sir. It was my father's doing." Icy-Hot replied. While walk-
Limping to his seat. The limp did look like it had healed a bit over the weekend.

"You cannot be late because of your father Shoto Todoroki.  This is already the second time you're late because of your father which is not acceptable. Yes your father Endeavor may be the number 1 hero but that I say again is not an excuse to be late." He lectured Icy-Hot. "By coming to class late you are not getting enough learning time and you are loosing knowledge." Here comes the whole teacher lecture thing. I didn't want to hear it again so I raised my hand.

"Aizawa. You're wasting even more time by lecturing him which, to your knowledge, would be making the rest of the class loose more knowledge and learning time." I pointed out. Aizawa sighed then spoke.

"Yes Bakugou, you do have a point. Todoroki we will talk about this another time when I'm free." He replyed then carried on with the lesson. The door then again opened.

"Hello, I'm Michiko Hinata. Some of you may know me. I'm extremely sorry to interrupt but please may I talk to Shoto Todoroki." The 'sweet' voice of Michiko Hinata made anger rise in me. She seemed so clingy and annoying and she still hasn't given my notes back.

Shoto Todoroki?
I realised the name she had said. What the hell  would she want with him? I looked over to him and just by reading his eyes I could tell he was nervous. Or should I instead say I could tell he was nervous by his body language. His one thumb tracing a pattern over the back of his other hand. The way he stood up when Aizawa said he could go. Just everything he did in general.

"Omgggg guys we just saw Michiko Hinata in person!" Raccoon Eyes squealed once Icy-Hot and Michiko had walked out the room.

"Wait but why would she call Todoroki out of class?"  Earphone asked.

"We can always ask him later y'know?" Uraraka suggested.

*With Todoroki*
Todoroki's pov

"Michiko why would you call me out of class. You know I don't want anyone even thinking I'm a model." I complained to her.

"Relax Todoroki. Your excuse can be that u needed your father's email or something like that." She said. I gave her a dumbstruck look then she kept speaking. "Ok so anyways, you're skipping school tomorrow and one other kid in your class too. We need both of you for a photo shoot." She said. Another student? Hell no.

"Who is this 'other student'?" I asked.

"Katsuki Bakugou. And don't worry, he won't suspect anything. You'll be wearing makeup and a wig ofcourse or I'll just use my quirk" She told me.

"Bakugou!? Why the- what the-
Why would you need him?" I asked trying to keep my cool. "Can't you just ask Kirishima or Aito to do whatever thing you need Bakugou to do?" God I'm freaking out.

"Well you see, your little friend Bakugou has been giving me tips on our clothing designs so at the photo shoot tomorrow he'll be telling me everything that needs to change and how they have to be changed." She told me. "Your two other friends Kirishima and Aito don't have nearly as much talent about design fashion as Bakugou." She stated.

"He's been giving you notes?" I asked kinda confused.

"Yes he has in fact. You two have already been excused from school tomorrow and I expect both of you to be in the studio by 8: 00 am sharp. If you're late you owe me. Oh yeah one more thing  I'd try being extra early if you don't want Bakugou knowing you're a model. Changing your whole look won't just happen with a snap of my fingers y'know?" She said.

"Ok then, I'll keep that in mind but, isn't your quirk-"

"Hush now hurry up and get back to class." She inturupted while pushing me through the door of the classroom.

For the rest of the class all I could think about was how disastrous tomorrow would probably be.

*Timeskip*

"So Todoroki! Why did Michiko Hinata need you?" Ashido asked me after class. Shit what do I say? Right just what Michiko told me to say.

"Oh well uhm she just needed my father's  email address! That's all" I answered my voice slightly shakey.

"That's so cool!" She squealed. "But, why were you late to class?" She asked.

"Well I actually injured my ankle so it was pretty sore to walk as fast as I normally would. It had Nothing to do with my father." I answered her.

"Oh gosh ouch, that must've hurt." She said sympathetically. "How did it happen?"

                     Bakugou's pov

So he did injure himself. Thought so. Dumbass.

"I just tripped and twisted it slightly. That's all." Icy-Hot replied to Raccoon Eyes

Tripped and twisted it..?

Thanks for reading. Exams are finally over so I'll be writing again. Next chapter will come out late bc I'm tired now so yeah.

Anyways, Michiko Hinata's quirk is called "change in looks". It enables her to be able to change someone's look. Not clothes. In just a few seconds.

One question:
What do you think Michiko Hinata looks like?

Put your answer in the coments. Thanks by my explosives💥