7. Mistake

Todoroki's pov

I walked into class not saying a word and not looking up once for I was late.

"Shoto Todoroki, may I ask why you are this late?" Aizawa sensei started. "If you don't have a valid excuse you will be sent to detention right after class."

"Sir I was delayed by my father Endeavor." I said sitting down. I was looking down to my desk my hair covering my face. No one could see my face. I wouldn't allow that.

"That excuse is not valid. Even though your father is the number 1 hero he cannot be used as an excuse to be late to my classes. Do you understand. " He spoke sternly.

"Yes sir. I understand" I muttered back. He then continued with his lesson but I was slowly breaking and getting weaker every second. My eyes started to tear up and that was until a tear fell from my right eye. Dammit.

"Sir please may I go to the bathroom" I immediately said while raising my hand.

"Yeah yeah I don't care just be quick, you were already late and I can't have you missing any of this lesson." Aizawa spoke. I got up and ran out of the classroom quickly.

As soon as I was out that door and in a bathroom tears started rushing from my eyes uncontrollably as i fell to the floor. I got up tears still flowing from my eyes and looked into the mirror staring at my left side then tracing over the bruises I had gotten from yesterday's 'training'.

"You are just useless aren't you? That's what your father always told you. Oh and what about your mother Shoto? She called your left side unbearable! See huh!? Everyone knows your fucking useless and you know it too." I spoke to myself in the mirror placing my hand to my left cheek as I mentioned my mother to myself.

I didn't have any voice in my head that told me bad things about me, no. I had something worse. I always had my own voice telling myself how terrible and useless I was. But what gets worse is that any insults that were thrown at me from anyone, would repeat over and over again in my head. Like there was an on going loop of music.

I kept looking into my left eye in horror "I do look just like my father don't I? How couldn't I see that!? I'm exactly like him. I am just a mistake." I spoke to myself trying to stay calm. But not being able to.

I kept on throwing insults at myself until I broke down on the floor just crying. I felt my breath hitch through my sobs and my chest started getting heavier. 

"Why am I such a mistake.." I muttered to myself calmly letting multiple more tears escape from my eyes.

"Am I the reason why Touya left..?" I asked myself a bit less calm while my voice cracked when I said the name Touya.

"Maybe I am" I spoke my voice going back to a calm tone. "I guess I have sways just been the mistake of the family huh" I mumbled once again.

"Stupid mistake" I kept muttering that to myself over and over again while I walked through the halls then to our dorm.

*Timeskip*

I walked into the dorm after taking a few deep breathes in. I had to avoid any possible conversation.
"Todoroki-kun!  I was so worried about you!" Midoriya came rushing over. What am I supposed to do now?

"Sorry Midoriya I- I have to go" I said walking swiftly. Stuttering on the 'I'.

Bakugous pov

What? Why's he acting so weird. Did something happen to him? I glared at him looking him up and down as he walked noticing he had a slight limp in his right leg. As if he was in an uncomfortable pain that he was trying his best to ignore.

"Oi extra's I'm leaving" I said getting 'my' squads attention. "Bakugou you cannot call your classmates extra's!" Iida complained to me.

"Tch, shut it four eyes" I said walking heavily towards the hall before Iida could say anything.

I sighed as I walked to the end of the hall. Should I knock? Or maybe I shouldn't bother him. I sighed and knocked on Half 'n Half's door before I could have an internal  argument with myself.

"Who is it?" He asked. "Who the fuck do you think Icy-Hot." I snarled back. I wasn't in a bad mood and I wasn't mad at him. For once I was actually pretty conserned about his limping.

"Why are you here Bakugou?" Tch what's with the why questions today. I heard shuffling around in his dorm and then heard a draw open then be shut harshly.

"What, what are you doing Icy-Hot?" I asked raising an eyebrow at the door.

"Can I come in?" I asked trying my best to sound persuasive.

"So you want to be friends now Bakugou?" He asked with a dull tone in his voice.

"What the hell is with all these questions just unlock the door dammit" I argued.

"Alright relax" He spoke then I heard a click and the door handle slowly turned.

"Damn why the hell does it take you so long to open the damn door" I spoke mocking him.

"What do you want?" He spoke pulling the door back towards him slightly.

"I" I sighed at what I was about to say "I came to check on you" I admitted.

"What?" He asked in a confused tone. "Well you were limping earlier so I came to see if you were alright." I spoke placing my hand on the door handle.

"I'm fine now go away." He said with a hint of strain in his voice while he shut the door. I heard the lock click and knew he wanted to be alone.

I sighed then walked away. Damn Icy-Hot. That just  makes me more concerned now that you immediately locked your door after I asked if you were injured.

Finally done. Anyways I have a lot of school work to finish bc it is no longer the holiday. Soooooo that means that the chapters might come out later than usual or it might just mean the chapters are short.

Bye my explosives💥