13. Denying the Truth

Todoroki's pov

"I-I'm sorry, what?!" I asked as I sat up quickly, immediately looking at him.

"I asked what it was like being a model? You deaf or something?" He repeated. What? How the hell did he know? I'm so screwed. I felt like throwing up.

"Look I really don't know what you're talking about." I muttered underneath my breathe, although I was sure he could hear me. I heard him laugh, not a type of laugh you would do when something was funny. This laugh sent shivers up my spine. He stood up and walked in front of me. I was still sitting on the bed.

"Oh but you do know and you also know I'm not gonna let that go so easily." He said almost seductively. I gulped as he leant down onto the bed, towering over me. "So now, tell me. What's it like being a model?" He asked once again. I shook my head not wanting to tell him anything. Was he taking advantage of right now? I pushed myself backwards on his bed but couldn't move any further once my back touched the wall. He put one knee onto his bed leaning forward, closer to me. His other foot was still on the floor, giving him better balance. "I don't wanna ask again. Just tell me if it's nice, I wanna know." He held onto the end of his last word slightly. I nodded my head hesitantly before I answered him.

"I-it's not the best." I managed to say. He put his other knee onto the bed this time, moving his other knee slightly forward. He was uncomfortably close to me now.

"Awe, why not?" He asked in a whiny voice.

"It g-ets really... b-busy." I replied. "Please can you g-give me some space?" I asked politely. He shook his head and only moved closer. I could feel his breathe on my hot cheeks. I didn't have a crush on him, yes he was hot but I don't feel like that towards him. My cheeks were hot and red because this was weird and kinda, kinky. (I'm sorry-) He did kinda have me on his bed up against a wall. 

"You haven't had your second kiss right?" He asked while raising an eyebrow. I shook my head.

"No, I haven't and I don't want-" I was cut off by the feeling of strong but soft lips on mine. I realized he had kissed me. His lips made me feel kinda calm and relaxed. Safe I guess? I was in the moment so I kissed him back. It was a smooth and short kiss for I had pulled away soon.

"I'm sorry." He stepped off the bed and stood up offering me a hand up. I took his hand and he pulled me up. 

"I have things to do and I think we already know enough about each other Bakugou. Can I please go?" I asked him as I headed towards the door.

"Yes you can leave and I'm sorry again." Our conversation stopped there. I closed his door and left to go to my dorm. Our dorms were on the same floor. His was just further from the common rooms.

I opened my door, stepped in and closed it. I slid down the back of my door sighing. I just took his first kiss and he, he took my second kiss. I felt a warm feeling in my chest so I put my hand to my heart. Am I maybe catching feelings now? I gave myself a small and short laugh. 

"Maybe" I muffled to myself. "But I feel happy and safe around him. When he's calm of course." I muffled once more. I got up from the floor and headed to my bed. I couldn't find my phone anywhere. I kept looking until I realized I left in Bakugou's dorm, on his bed. I'll just get it from him tomorrow.

                                                                           Bakugou's pov

Icy-Hot left his phone here. I've decided to give it to him tomorrow instead of now. It would be a bit awkward to give it to him now. It had been about an hour or so since he left. His phone started ringing and once again it said 'agency' . Should I answer it? I picked up his phone answering the call.

"Hello?" I asked curiously. There was a short and small gasp before a reply.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry dear, I must've called the wrong number. I'm looking for a boy named Shoto Todoroki. You don't perhaps know him?" The caller asked. I didn't recognize her voice. It was sweet and soft

"I do know him, I currently have his phone but will tell him you called once he gets his phone back." I informed her. 

"Oh ok, please may you just tell him that Fyumi tried contacting him. Thank you."

 Done. Bye.