2. 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲

°~(⛓🖇)~°

°~(⛓🖇)~°

°DECEMBER 11, 2020
     los angeles, calif.°

sitting on the couch in the living room together, daniel and ophelia were wrapped in a grey warm blanket as well as each other. New Girl was playing on the tv on the wall in front of them serving more as background noise if anything else, kobe was lying beside their heads, and bruce was lying on the floor directly in front of the couch.

ophelia's eyes were focused on her phone as she scrolled through amazon, looking at wiggs. daniel's eyes were on the tv, yet not paying much attention. his body and mind was focused on trying to blindly trace the butterfly tattoo on ophelia's back. christian was on his way back from going out to see a drive in movie with maya.

things were quiet, the house was peaceful.

"are you hungry?" daniel asked, continuing to trace ophelia's tattoo.

"yeah," ophelia nodded, "why? are you gonna make something?" ophelia adjusted herself so she could turn her head to look at daniel, who turned to look at her as well.

"i mean it depends on if your hungry for a meal right now. if you are, i can make us pasta, and if you aren't i'll grab you the sherbert and make the pasta for later." daniel answered, his hand moving to weave through her hair.

"i'm hungry for a meal," ophelia confirmed.

"okay," daniel nodded, proceeding to kiss ophelia's forehead before standing up. "did you find what wiggs you wanted?"

"yeah, i found a blonde one and a black one." ophelia nodded, rolling over onto her back before sitting up.

"i think you'll look gorgeous in both." daniel said, blowing the girl on the couch a kiss which she caught.

"thank you baby," ophelia smiled, watching daniel turn away from her into the kitchen. she turned back to her phone, opening instagram and began to scroll through her timeline. she liked pictures, videos, and edits before she got a bit bored. she opened the instagram camera, taking a picture of herself flipping off the camera to post on her story.

after posting the picture, ophelia started a livestream, giving the millions around the world, whether they were on their phone or not, that followed her the notification about said livestream. turning her head away from her phone and the thousands watching her, ophelia looked at daniel seeing his bare back toward her and his muscles contort as he cooked.