1. 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞

°~(⛓🖇)~°

°~(⛓🖇)~°

°DECEMBER 10, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

opening the door for his girlfriend, daniel gestured for ophelia to walk inside the gas station. following inside after her, daniel almost immediately took ophelia's hand in his as the couple began to walk side by side.

"hello there," ophelia waved at the elderly women sitting behind the counter. the women looked at the couple, a smile growing on her face that reached her eyes.

"hello, you two can take as much time as you need and know if you need anything." the women replied, waving back at ophelia and daniel.

"thank you, ma'am," daniel nodded. the couple turned into one of the isles filled with chips and candies. "i can tell that women has smiled a lot in her life."

"me too," ophelia agreed, "she has beautiful smile lines next to her eyes. i wouldn't mind having those when i'm older."

"i have a strong feeling you and i both will have them," daniel said with a smile. ophelia returned said smile before beginning to grab snacks for both herself and daniel off of the shelves.

she picked up a bag of potato chips for daniel and cheetos puffs for herself. she got reeses peanut butter cups for herself and daniel picked up skittles for himself. ophelia grabbed a coke bottle for daniel, and a fanta for herself seeing as daniel would not let her get an energy drink because of what time it was.

without her even knowing it, daniel had taken about five pictures and two videos of ophelia to keep for memories of this night. he wanted to remember how excited she got when she saw the larger size bag of reeses candy after being upset that the gas station had run out of swedish fish. he wanted to remember how pouty she was because he didn't let her get the drink she wanted.

when the couple walked back to the front of the store to check out, the elderly women smiled at them as she began to do her job. "is this everything," she asked when she was finished.

"yeah that's all," daniel nodded, handing the women his card when ophelia wasn't looking.

"i assume you two want a bag," she slowly trailed, uncertainty clear in her voice.

"yes please, thank you," ophelia approved. the women nodded, putting all of their things in a bag before handing it to ophelia.

"you two enjoy the rest of your night," the women waved as the young couple began to walk toward the door.

"you too ma'am," they both replied at once. walking back outside into the warm air of los angeles, california, daniel and ophelia headed straight for daniel's car. daniel opened the door for ophelia, waiting for her to be comfortable in her seat completley to close the door. after doing so, he lightly jogged around the front of the white car to get inside himself.

after daniel had put on his seat belt and turned on the car, he turned to look at his girlfriend. ophelia was sitting with her legs in a lotus position, her shoes on the floor in front of her, and her bag of cheetos open in her lap as well as the bag of the rest of the pair's food. daniel couldn't help the chuckle that slipped past his lips looking at the girl.

"what," ophelia said, obviously clueless.

"it just makes me smile to see you so excited to be eating your cheese puffs." daniel smiled, placing his hands on the girl's thigh.

"as i should," ophelia shrugged. as the couple continued their ride through la, ophelia connected her phone to the aux cord, shuffling the butterfly and giraffe playlist. the couple harmonized as they sang together, them sounding so effortlessly beautiful.

when Hallucinations by pvris began to play, ophelia loudly gasped followed by both her and daniel laughing loudly. she set up her phone on the dashboard, recording her and daniel as they began to sing along.

"hallucinations, you occupy. my imagination's running wild." the pair sang together during the chorus, holding hands and looking at each other as they did so. daniel pulled over on a quiet road, having taken a detour on their way back to his house.

the duo gave each other their full attention as they sang the rest of the song. when the song ended, daniel leaned closer toward ophelia, cupping her jaw in his hand before pressing his lips against her's. the kissed deepened not too long after, daniel's tongue sliding into ophelia's mouth.

bliss shot through both parties bodies, drowning themselves in each other. the feeling of his lips on her's, and her's on his was nothing less if ethereal.

they both pulled away at the same time, regaining air into their lungs, keeping their foreheads against each other. smiles unmistakably grew between the two before they both finally opened their eyes to look at each other. the way ophelia and daniel drowned constantly in the ocean of the other's eyes was blue on blue crime between two lovers.

"hi," ophelia whispered.

"hey," daniel whispered in return. after a few more seconds, daniel was the first to break eye contact. his eyes trailed over to ophelia's phone that was still recording the pair causing daniel chuckle. "you just that whole kiss on camera," he said.

ophelia looked over to the camera  seeing that it was indeed still recording them. she smiled and laughed as well, reach for her phone and stopping the recording.

"i think that's gonna be one of my new favorite videos of us," ophelia said. she turned off her phone, placing it down on the console between them.

"i don't know, my favorite is of our first kiss." daniel admitted, "anna had recorded it that night."

"oh my god, yeah. i love that video. i still get butterflies," ophelia agreed.

"watching it or when i kiss you?" daniel wondered, tucking a strand of ophelia's hair behind her ear.

"both," she smiled.

"me too my love," daniel agreed. they both leaned in together, pressing their lips together to mold and move in such a rhythm and harmony only love could represent.

"i love you dani," ophelia said when the pulled away.

"and i love you oph," daniel returned.

°~(⛓🖇)~°

first chapter, how do we feel?