20. 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

°~(⛓🖇)~°

°~(⛓🖇)~°

°DECEMBER 25, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

later that night, ophelia was still at the seavey household, sitting in bed with daniel. she was on a facetime call with anna, who had left to go over to zach's house. she's also sitting in her boyfriend's bed with him next to her. the two had been on the call for nearly 20 minutes already.

"so what did you get her again?" zach asked, his voice sounding clear through the microphone from next to ophelia. "i feel like you just said it but i already forgot."

"i got her a glass spotify plaque that has her favorite song, redbone, on it. and the time stamp thing on it is the time of her favorite part." ophelia answered proudly with a smile on her face.

"i left it at the house cause i'm scared i'll break it," anna added. "it's definitely one of the best and most creative gifts i've gotten. again, thank you so much oph."

ophelia cooed a bit, "of course anna. you know i would do that and so much more for you."

anna held up a heart with her fingers, "and i you."

"and anna what did you get for ophelia," zach chimed in on their sweet moment.

"i got her a 3d photo lamp of our favorite picture together, the one that was taken of us on her birthday." anna answered sweetly. ophelia turned to the left, looking at the lamp in question. she picked it up and showed it on camera so zach could see. "look."

the lamp used a picture of ophelia and anna looking at each other dead in the eyes, from the side view. the girl's hair was messy but down, and both of them hand both of their hands on the face of the girl in front of them. the both had a wide smile on their faces, displaying pure joy. the height difference between the two on display, if you let either anna or ophelia tell it, the best part of the picture.

"oh my god that is the sweetest thing i think i have ever seen," zach smiled.

"dude, that's exactly what i said!" daniel exclaimed in agreement, causing the group to erupt in infectious laughter. after the laughter finally died down, the topic of conversation shifted.

"you know, maya's attitude today was all over the place," anna pointed out. "is she always like that?"

"yes." daniel and ophelia said flatly together.

"what do you mean?" zach asked for clarification, being the only one of the four who still has yet to meet the girl.

"she was all over the place, emotionally. whenever she was with christian, she was a total sweetheart," daniel pointed out.

"she always had this scowl look on her face whenever oph would talk or whenever even a fraction of the attention was on anyone else, ophelia mainly, instead of her." anna looked at zach as she spoke, before turning back to the camera.

"that's what she always does," ophelia says with a roll of her eyes. "she hates when i speak and i bet she hates that i stay with daniel and christian all the time."

the conversation flowed, everyone giving their fair, and valid, opinions about maya. even zach gave his input. it was shocking to anyone that they were all in agreement about how wrong maya is with her behavior and how entitled she seems, an assessment made based off of her actions and body language. they group even dwelled on the fact that maya essentially invited herself to spend christmas with the seavey's and birkins', something she had absolutely no place doing.

"like yeah she asked, but she literally did it in front of all of us and kind of dismissed us when christian tried to introduce us." zach said, shaking his head.

"have they even been officially dating for two months yet?" anna asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

daniel shook his head, "no."

"wow," anna sighed. "weird."

an hour later, anna and ophelia hung up curtesy of daniel. he spent five minutes minimum persuading anna to let ophelia go and watch a movie with zach and his family. finally the girl let up, saying a "see you later" to ophelia and giving daniel the bird before hanging up.

after putting her phone down on the nightstand to her right, ophelia turned to her boyfriend with a small smile on her face. daniel was already looking at her, his hands shoved under the blanket that covered them both, obviously hiding something.

ophelia looked at where daniel's hands were, "what you got there?"

"your second gift," daniel said with a sheepish smile. the couple had exchanged gifts in front of their families like everyone else. ophelia got daniel a silver ring with both of their birthstone's embeded in in and with their initials together engraved on the inside. daniel had origionally got ophelia a usb that had "to my world" engraved into it. on said usb was every song he had every created for her but never released and a "movie" of daniel's favorite moments with ophelia caught on camera skillfully and smoothly edited together. both gifts nearly brought to respective recipients to tears.

"second gift?" ophelia asked in disbelief.

"second gift." daniel nodded. pulling his hands from beneath the blanket, not looking away from the smiling girl in front of him. "merry christmas, red." daniel handed ophelia a medium sized black box that had "KAY" across the front. ophelia slowly took it in her hands before carefully opening it. the girl couldn't help the gasp that escaped her lips when she saw the gorgeous necklace on the inside.

with a hand on her heart and turning the box toward daniel, ophelia said, "d and o?" her eyes constantly glanced between daniel and the silver necklace with a D and O intertwined together as a charm inside the box.

"do you like it?" daniel asked, tucking a strand of ophelia's hair behind her ear.

"like it? i absolutely love it, thank you so much baby." ophelia responded, taking the necklace out of the box. "put it on for me?"

"of course," daniel replied, taking the necklace in his hands. ophelia let her head fall against daniel's shoulder as he wrapped the necklace around her neck and clasped in the back. he pulled her hair out from beneath it before taking her head in his hands, looking directly into her eyes. "i love you more than anything else in this world. i am so completley in love with you, and i will forever be so  unbelievably grateful that i get the pleasure of being your boyfriend."

as he spoke, their faces were drawn closer and closer together like magnets. ophelia didn't get the chance to respond before daniel connected their lips. taking a deep breath through her nose, ophelia gripped onto the man's shirt pulling him closer to her as he deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue into her mouth.

daniel slowly moved his hands, sliding them down from her face to her neck, over her breasts, down her sides, before landing on her ass, gripping it and pulling her into his lap. ophelia dragged her hands that had made their way beneath his shirt and agaisnt his lower abdomen, up his muscles, past his shirt to his neck, before they found themselves tugging at his hair.

°~(⛓🖇)~°

lucky mfs