3 • Make It Out Alive

Laundromat

Laundromat

We have to wash all of these clothes. More so Mae because she is messy as hell for no particular reason at all. Been working at the strip club for a week now. I mean it's nothing crazy.

There's no big deal celebrities, or anything like that. Just the normal men who comes and goes. So far anyways. Heck I don't think there is a celebrity in or from this city.

"What are you laughing at?" Mae asked me.

"I picked a terrible city to lay low in" I smiled.

"It's not terrible" I looked up to see Nao.

She is pretty.

"Hey, Nao girl" Mae said.

"Hi girlfriend" Nao.

"Why are you everywhere Naomi?" I asked.

"Well, how else do stalking work?" She replied.

"Good point, but you have to be more discreet is what I learned watching you at the bait market this morning" I smiled.

"Not so much, I seen you walking away with someone" she said smiling.

"Y'all are so cute" Mae said and we both just looked at her.

"That was Tally she works at the club. She is cool" I said.

"That's nice. But I live in a studio and it was five hundred more for a washer and dryer. Here we are" she said.

"Why were you buying bait?" Mae asked.

"Me and my dad goes fishing on Sundays at a little lake."

"That sounds fun" I said.

"Yeah" she replied. "See you guys" she said and walked down to empty machines.

"I think Nao likes you" Mae replied.