17 • Baby Please

Home

Home

All of my process has lead up to this day next week. My surgery is literally in seven days. I have been so excited about this for years and now that it is finally happening, everyone is happy for me but Waverly.

Now I say this because, I haven't seen her for four days. I text and call her and we talk, but otherwise she haven't been around. She isn't at her apart because she wasn't able to go back because of Shaka mess.

So much had happened in the past two months. My surgery had to get pushed back because my mother got sick. Jacob party is also next week, Waverly birthday is the next day. And Louis never gave me my money.

"You look stressed out?" Philip asked.

"I been trying to see Waverly but she claim she is busy" I said feeding Jacob.

"She don't want you to have surgery, she told Sailor who told me" he said.

"Okay, but it's my choice. My body" I said.

"True. So if she desires to go get a penis will you still the feel the same?" He asked.

"Sure, but I am not letting her fuck me with no dick. I don't like penis, why do everyone insist on having an input in on this? No one feels about my body how I do" I said.

"We get it, we all get it. It would be nice to know how your girl feels about it."

"I guess, whatever" we both heard the front door open.

"I'll be right back."

I walked out of the kitchen and it was Waverly coming in.

"Where have you been?"

"I had an doctor's appointment, that lasted a few hours. Trying to figure out where my period has gone, for like that last four five months. Uh, he did some test again. I have extreme heartburn, and my calcium, and iron is so low. He gave me some vitamins..."

"The last three days?" I asked.

"With Maeve at her dorm, I missed my sister" she said.

"Okay, Waverly" I said.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you okay? You don't want me to have this surgery?" I asked and she plopped down on the couch.

"No, I don't and my opinion isn't valid so, no point to bring it up."

"Why don't you?" I asked.