162

(this might be long arghh, but enjoy since it's for you all who love some angsty and fluffy Scarkarov yeet—

The end might disappoint you, so proceed with caution!)

Scarlet suddenly wakes up in a blank void, where she was all alone and there wasn't any sign of someone's presence. She felt more self-cautious, as even if she tried to walk further she didn't knew where she was going. Till then, her footsteps stopped when she heard a voice.

Voice: Scarlet?

Scarlet, turns around and sees nobody: H-huh?

Voice: I'm here!

Scarlet, tries to look around everywhere, but unable to find the source of the voice:

Scarlet: W-who are you? I-is it you, Makarov?

Voice: You are beautiful.

Scarlet turns around and cries out in pure horror, seeing a figure of Makarov, who's appearance statically glitched as he is shown with an iron rope on his neck, tied tight. Also, his eyes were fully dilated, with the blood leaking from his eyes, nose and at the corner of his mouth.

She wakes up to reality, sweating in fear. Her panting increased as she looked around in her surroundings, they were all back to normal. But not her. She had a nightmare.

She wanted to cry because it literally felt real and feared this won't happen. So, she entered Makarov's room beside hers, as the light slightly hits the terrorist's eyes, alerting him in an instant and charging the gun. Only to realise, it was her.

Scarlet, smiles: It's me, Maky.

Makarov, strained: What do you want now, it's the middle of the night.

Scarlet: .. I can't sleep..

Makarov: .. what?

Scarlet: C-can I sleep with you? Please? I cannot stay in the room alone.. you know?

Makarov, tucks in bed again: Just go back to sleep, Scarlet. You're just dreaming.

Scarlet, casts down: But.. I..

Makarov, had no choice but to accept it: Alright.. come in, but the lock the door.

Scarlet, grins: Thank you!

She locks the door and joins in his bed, as he was turned around and Scarlet faces his direction. Moments later when Makarov was asleep, she wrapped her arms around, cuddling with him. This made him gasp slightly, letting out a slight blush from his side. He tried to make himself comfortable but then, he heard some stifling cries from Scarlet, who clenched his shirt tight while being asleep. She wept, hugging him more tighter. He turned around to her side, facing her.

Makarov: Why are you crying?

Scarlet: O-oh, it's nothing.. just a little raincloud.

Makarov: If you don't tell me what's wrong, I won't be able to help you.

Scarlet:

Scarlet, weeps as she lays her head on Makarov's chest:

Makarov, kind of worried yet confused:

Scarlet, her eyes with tears: You won't die, will you?

Makarov, realising what dream she had, comforts her: No, Scarlet. I won't.

Scarlet, turns around: But still! It felt so real! I can't even try to imagine that and this.. dream..? How can I forget it?

Scarlet clenched her blanket, soaking all her tears in it. She suddenly felt the terrorist's strong arms around her chest, pulling her close. She gasped as she slightly blushed too. Makarov also snuggled onto the crook of her neck, kissing it gently.

Makarov: Trust me, I won't leave you.

Scarlet, sniffed as her voice cracked: R-really?

Makarov, shifting her head so she can see his face: I promise, Milaya.

Scarlet smiles, so as Makarov too. They cuddled each other, sharing the warmth and comforting themselves to sleep, free of all the worries that Scarlet faced in the nightmare.

Only to become true.. when she found him hanging on the iron rope.

The end.