Chapter 3-- Opening up

I was sitting in class, doing the same thing I do every other time, sketching and not paying attention to class.  As the teacher started to say something about blood tablets, I looked over my finished drawing. It was a picture of a girl, laying broken on cement. Blood was in pools around her, her clothes were matted with dirt and her hair was caked with blood. To most, the picture would simply be the result of a very disturbed mind, however, I drew my past. No one knew this of course.

    I was pulled out of my thoughts by the bell ringing, signaling the end of class, and the begining of the switch over.  Aido, being the self absorbed person he is, 'shot' me once again, only to be discouraged by me, giving him a board/blank look in return.  We reached the mass of girls, that even this early in the morning, has.reached at least 80 to 90 girls, with the occasional boy thrown in.

  Their so loud... If they keep this up, I may just have to cut off my own ears... After about 5 minutes of constant screaming, I decided I had enough, and turned to glare at the group of shouting girls. Almost imeadiatly, the girls paled and everything became quieter. I turned around to see a group of very shocked and confused vampires starring at me. I raised my eyebrow, as if to say, what? You got a problem? But was only answered by strange looks.

      She is so quiet and closed off..... Why? What happened? Its like she doesn't Eben want to be here.... Aido's thoughts drifted into my mind, unwillingly might I add, and we continued to walk.

       As soon as we got back, I quickly rushed into the kitchen, and grabbed two asprin tablets. The proceeded to go to my room.  The walls were black, along with a black carpet, that had flecks of silver and blue in it. The floor rose up to a stage like platfloorm, going from soft carpet, to a rug like texture one might see on a stage. On top of the raised floor, was a bed with a black bed spread. The pillows had a crimson red rose picture on it, that was outlined in silver. Beside the queen sized bed, was an electric gutair that was red with flecks of dark blue and sparkles. To the right of that was an acoustic gutair of the same design, however it had the rose outlined in silver on the back.  A keyboard was in the corner of the room, as well as a shelf that held my much smaller insterments such as my flute, trumpet, and violin.  I slowly went and picked up a disk that sat on the black drum set in the far left corner of the room, that was titled, music 1032- no lyrics added- gutair nessasary.

    I put it in the CD player, picked up my gutair and began to sing my heart out.

(Begin song--BTW this song is about her father. She believes that its her fault that he left, and all that jazz. Again, not my song this belongs to rascall flats, however not this particular version.)

          I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house.

That don't bother me

I can take a few tears now and then and just let 'em out

I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while

Even though goin' on with you gone still upsets me

There are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay

But that's not what gets me

What hurts the most was being so close

And havin' so much to say

And watchin' you walk away

And never knowin' what could've been

And not seein' that lovin' you

Is what I was trying to do

It's hard to deal with the pain of losin' you everywhere I go

But I'm doing it

It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone

Still harder gettin' up, gettin' dressed, livin' with this regret

But I know if I could do it over

I would trade, give away all the words that

I saved in my heart

That I left unspoken

What hurts the most was being so close

And havin' so much to say

And watchin' you walk away

And never knowin' what could've been

And not seein' that lovin' you

Is what I was trying to do, oh

What hurts the most was being so close

And havin' so much to say

And watchin' you walk away

And never knowin' what could've been

And not seein' that lovin' you

Is what I was trying to do

That's what I was trying to do, ooh

Once I finished the song, I put the gutair up and looked in the mirror, only to discover I had started to cry. As soon as I saw the tears, more and more began to fall, until I was sobbing uncontrollably. After what seemed like hours, I stopped crying, and heard a knock at the door. I slowly stood up, wiped the tears of my face and tried to control my breathing. I opened the door, and.was met with none other than, the one only, Aido Hannabusa.