His Birthday

"What do you want?" I asked, my eyes staring into his.
"Lord Kaname sent me up to make sure you were okay." I looked at him, analyzing him for any sign of a lie. There was none.
"I'm alright."
"Are you sure? It looks like you were crying."
"Yes. I'm sure." I said, closing the door. "I am a bit tired so if you wouldn't mind, I think I'll head to bed." ((A/N: haha! I rhymed! Sorry I had to. Lol.)) I closed the door all the way, and locked it. I slipped on into my pajamas, booty shorts and a sports bra, and claimed into bed, letting darkness claim me once again.
When I woke up, classes had been canceled due to the party that was to happen later that night. I was brushing through my hair, when a knock at the door stopped me. When I opened it, I was greeted by nine other then Kaname and everyone else. (She is still in her PJs.) Senri, Kaname, and the other boys all got faint blushes. However Hannabusa was as red as a tomato. "Yes?" I asked, curious as to why they were here.
"We heard you sing last night." Kaname said. (Hannabusa not included. Let's say it was the night when he and Yuki had a run in. And she was bleeding from a scrape on her hand.)
"So?"
"I would like you to sing at Hannabusa's birthday party tonight."
"Alright." And with that I closed the door and began to work on the song.
~~~~~Later that night at the party~~~~~
I walked put of the room in (pic above)
and walked down the large staircase. The party had already begun in the clearing in the woods, so I began to go that way. As I entered the clearing. Everyone stopped and stared. (She is hot Kay?) Kaname stood and said to me, "I am glad you could make it, Kuro. It is time for your song." I rolled my eyes at his formalities. My blood red lips turing into a smirk.
"But of course." I walked to the piano and said, "Happy birthday Hannabusa." And began. (Play song.)

I can't sleep tonight
Wide awake and so confused
Everything's in line
But I am bruised
I need a voice to echo
I need a light to take me home
I kinda need a hero
Is it you?

I never see the forest for the trees
I could really use your melody
Baby I'm a little blind
I think it's time for you to find me

Can you be my nightingale?
Sing to me
I know you're there
You could be my sanity
But bring me peace
Sing me to sleep
Say you'll be my nightingale

Somebody speak to me
Cause I'm feeling like hell
Need you to answer me
I'm overwhelmed
I need a voice to echo
I need a light to take me home
I need a star to follow
I don't know

I never see the forest for the trees
I could really use your melody
Baby I'm a little blind
I think it's time for you to find me

Can you be my nightingale?
Sing to me
I know you're there
You could be my sanity
But bring me peace
Sing me to sleep
Say you'll be my nightingale

I don't know what I'd do without you
Your words are like a whisper cutting through
As long as you are with me here tonight
I'm good

Can you be my nightingale?
Feels so close
I know you're there
Oh, nightingale
You sing to me
I know you're there
'Cause baby you're my sanity
You bring me peace
Sing me to sleep
Say you'll be my nightingale

Oh
Mm, mm
Mm

I ended the song and the group of people was silent. Then, slowly, clapping had begun. I stepped off the stage and walked to a nervous Hannabusa.
"Y-you were great!"
"Thanks. But I should go. I just came to give you a gift and do what Kaname asked." I told him. I gave him a hug and handed him a beautifully wrapped gift. "Don't open it until your alone." I told him. He looked at he curiously but nodded none the less. I then turned to leave. As I was leaving I saw Yuki and Zero.
" be careful." Was all I said as I passed getting weird looks from Yuki and a thankful, yet curious look from Zero. Then, I dissapeared into the night.