Authors Note

OH MY DEATH NOTE!!!!!!!!!! I am in the middle of writing the next chapter, don't worry, it should be done within' the next few days, however, I would just like to say thank you, because I honestly thought that no one would read any of my works, and now both my Ouran Highschool Host Club fan-fiction and this one has 1K views!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Anyyyyhow, back to what this is origanally about, I have decided that Kuro, gets to be in a band!!! The band is going to have 4 people total, her and 3 guys. So what I am going to do is you make a character, BUT IT HAS TO BE A GUY, and I will pick 2 of them and put them into the story. However you should know that the chapter I am currently working on will be published BEFORE I introduce the band. Also, if after hmmm....say, 2 weeks I don't have the characters then I will make them up myself. Once I get the characters, I will start writing. So it could be anywhere from a couple hours to 16 days before the chapter with them in it gets posted. AGAIN, thank you for your views! And you can either comment your characters bio, or post it on my account, I am on wattpad everyday all the time becauce..... Well, because I am a crazy otaku and am home all day while my parents are at work. :) LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!! AND LET THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! ( who else read that like Effie said it? Like all brittish and posh...no one?.....okay.)