Chapter One- The Arrival

I sat there with blood driping onto my already blood stained tanktop and skinny jeans, as I watched the light slowly fade away from Allie's eyes. My black hair shielding the now growing crowd of people, from seeing my tear and mascara covered face. Allie's face was a pure marble white, and was in complete contrast to her black, punk rock clothes. Her wrists had stopped dripping blood and her normaly warm,welcoming eyes tuned into a cold,hard stare. Allie's last words still echoing in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2 Years Later~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was emotionless, completly numb. Ever since that night, I had begun to go back to how I was, before I met her I mean. I had started to pull away from people,eventually ending up not speaking to people all together, and when I did, I wasn't very nice. My style never changed..Much. I had stopped wearing makeup, and had let my hair fall naturally, instead of dealing with styling it. I had stopped caring about what others thought about me. My mom hoped that I would become social again. The first couple weeks she had understood, but weeks turned into months, and months, eventually into years. She had tried to get me to let people into my heart, to take down the wall I had put around it, but they hadn't worked. In a final attempt to break the wall, my mother had contacted an old friend of hers, Kain Cross the headmaster of an elite private school. That's how I ended up here, standing in front of the gates of the school, Cross Acadamy. I let my hair fall over my eyes, and walked through the gates. Even though it was extreamly late into the night, I had still shown up. You see, I am in the night class. Suposedly the night class was full of, 'Intilectually Gifted youth' or, at least thats what the day class thinks.

I slung my bag over my shoulder, and ran, I couldn't go full out, but I still ran fast enough that if someone were to look out of there windows, all they would see would be a streak of black in the already dark night. Sooner than I would have liked, I ended up in front of the night class dormatories. I walked up the stairs and pushed open the doors. Beyond the doors, there was a staircase leading to a secound floor. To the right of the wide staircase there was a large room with white leather couches. There were about 6 people all together sitting on the couches talking, not realizing that they had been joined with a new face. I leaned against the door, waiting for someone to realize that they weren't alone. The one to finally realize she was there, was a blond boy with vivid blue eyes.

"And who might you be?" When the blond boy asked me that, all attention was turned towards me. 

" Kuro." Was all I replied to them. They need not know my last name. It wasn't of any importance.

~~~~~~ 3rd person POV ~~~~~~~~~

However, the night class was shocked. They hadn't senced her presence, it was like she was never there... But she was. She was right in front of them. Why hadn't they felt her vampire presence? Or smelt her human blood? For none of then knew which this young lady was.  And to add to it, she stood their, acting as if this was the most normal thing in the world. Her expression only changing by adding a slight smirk of amusement when she saw the vampires shocked and slightly agitated faces at her simple answer. When nothing was said for awhile, she decided to add, " I'm new." The six vampires stared at her, all thinking the same thing. Maybe she got lost, and is supposed to be in the day class...  Her smirk grew, hearing their thoughts. "No. I'm in here." Their faces froze, while one certain vampire, smirked, thinking that she may be very useful.