Ugh, Blood

[A/N:: finally! I am so sorry it took me this long to get this chapter finished, with Band and everything it just took up so much of my time and I couldn't figure out when I could get the story in. Thank you for being so very patient, and if you have any ideas for what could happen in the next chapter please comment. :) ]

It was the morning after the.....incident.... with Hanabusa, and I refused to leave my room, claiming that I didn't feel quite well. Kaname thought someone should stay with me, just in case, but I convinced him other wise. That, is when those amazing idiots arrived.

 ~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~ EARLIER THAT MORNING~~~~~~~~

  I woke up with a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach.  Maybe I'm getting sick... I stood up and walked over to my closet to get dressed. I was about to grab a random shirt, when everything that happened yesterday with Hannabusa flooded my head. All of a sudden, the feeling I had in my stomach grew. I ran into the bathroom, revealing myself of everything in my stomach.   Knock Knock Knock... The sound rang in my head, sending waves of pain through my mind. "Come in..." I said weakly. The door opened to reveal Kaname.

"Everyone is going into town today, would you....Are you alright?"
I looked at him, my eyes shutting halfway.

"Yes, I'm fine. I think I will stay here though."  Kaname sighed and started to close the door to my bedroom. 

"I hope you feel better when we return. Have a good day." And then he disappeared. I waited a couple seconds, to make sure that they were actually gone. When I knew that they were, I went into the main family room and sat on the couch and watched a little bit of TV. I had just finished the fourth episode of my favorite TV show when all of a sudden two idiots decided to jump into the room.  I flipped them over the couch and got into a defensive position.
"Oh come on now baby, I thought we had something!" The obnoxious light brown haired boy said, trying to sound flirtatious, but failing due to me throwing him on the floor like a rag doll. I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah, a restraining order." I countered, helping them up. A few minutes of silence passed, when the since silent ginger walked to a key board in the corner. I smirked, and threw drum sticks behind me at the other idiot in the room.  We all shared a look and began to play the slowest song we ever wrote.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror:

"Why am I doing this to myself?"
Losing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf.

No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!
(who you are [11x])

Brushing my hair—do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mould, yeah!
The more I try the less it's working, yeah
'Cause everything inside me screams
No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
But tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
There's nothing wrong with who you are!

Yes, no, egos, fake shows, like whoa!
Just go and leave me alone!
Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight,
With a smile that's my home!
That's my home, no...

No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay...
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!
Yeah yeah yeah

At the end of the song, I took a breath and looked at 2/3 if my band. Without saying anything, we all hugged. After all, it had been way to damn long.