💧※ A Raining evening in Gotham.※💧

Five years later...

It was raining a lot in Gotham tonight, although the loud sirens of ambulances, cars, trucks, and even motorbikes made loud noises in the city of Gotham. The description of the city is somewhat shrouded in mystery. Many millenniums ago, an evil warlock was buried alive beneath what would one day become the central island of Gotham. It is alleged that while the darkness of evil lay in a state of torpor, its evil essence seeped into the soil, poisoning the ground with its dark, corrupt touch. 

Gotham evolved within the changing times, particularly in light of the paranoia perpetuated by the coldness of the living hell and various criminals & anti-villains erected throughout the city. Tears formed across the city of Gotham's clouded night sky along their lighting storms, torturing the alleyways, showing up a figure closely resembling a bat-symbol colored red, placed in the center of the chest.

 Tears formed across the city of Gotham's clouded night sky along their lighting storms, torturing the alleyways, showing up a figure closely resembling a bat-symbol colored red, placed in the center of the chest

A man in the red helmet, wearing his denim jeans, biker boots, a t-shirt, and a biker's jacket. He wears two masks, the first being a red domino mask, fixed in place with spirit gum, and includes a built-in radio transmitter/receiver and Starlite night-vision lenses. His gauntlets and boots each contain eight compartments where he can store items. Nevertheless, this man is the Red Hood, a.k.a. Jason Todd, who died in his first life and was resurrected by Ra's Al Gul's Lazarus Pit, Also known as the Greatest failure of Batman's second Robin. 

Wounded in a matter of speaking, after having a fight with the drug-trafficking warehouse bosses, he got wounded by one of them. When he waited for them to answer his deal; In which they all decided to, It was still raining when he began limping mixed with walking into the streets of Gotham, lipping his way towards the road, slowly he saw one person near the corner of the city streets; There stood a woman he has never seen before as a spark of light came into view. The woman was wearing a black raincoat without a hoodie, skinny ripped blue jeans & a pair of Converse shoes in the color white. There...is where her face begins to show, bumping into her from behind while he kept wearing his red mask on; the woman twitched her eyebrows by looking over her shoulder. 

Her light brown eyes met his red-masked face. Glowing like beautiful stars, her hair color... Short, dark blue with black ending tips is filled with her own curtain of mystery. Her expression was sad at first, but when she got pushed by accident, she was about to snap around to face him while kicking him, but, for her heart, it changed otherwise. Something about the red-masked stranger made her world stop time itself when, suddenly, the woman stared in awe at his handsome features, and her beating heart stopped her breathing. So did he.

All these weird feelings came out of nowhere in their point of view until she spotted and silently gasped at his wound, which made her feel sorry for him and took a quick glance at him and back at it; Sighing loudly for him to hear, he turns but whatever he saw made him surprised is her quiet offer. The woman in the umbrella hands out her umbrella from her hand to the red-masked stranger who is standing next to her, staring at the woman, a bit taken aback with a blank expression on his face, still gripping onto his injured wound on the right side of his hip as it continues bleeding bit by bit, drips the crimson blood drops onto the pavement ground and quietly replies in a grunt-muttered tone by finally accepting the woman's offer.

She walked away from him while fixing her jacket to cover her neck from the rain. Still, she turned to face the red-masked stranger, who froze at this before continuing her way to the other side of the sidewalk; putting on a gentle smile, he listened to her without her knowing. She spoke, "I won't say anything." Her voice echoed through the rain like a small angelic melody coming from the rain while lightning storms kept on killing the grounds of the earth and continued walking without an umbrella, making her catch a cold. From that moment on, The Red Hood never would accept anything from anyone unless she had a reason. For some odd reason, he managed to smile underneath his mask while back to the woman, who lent the umbrella to the red-masked stranger, looked over her shoulder as she watched him leave the streets without being seen as if he was the shadow to her, as he seems to see her as the light. 

But, little do these two know that there will be a time when a tear of love blossoms within the streets of Gotham.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let's begin!