💧The character of my Oc!💧

File/document:
Pearl Maximus.​

Alias: Anonymous, Private Investigator & mecha-girl.

Sex: Female

Stature: 1.80 (6 )

Hair color: Dark blue with black endings.

Eye color: Light brown

Specialty: Great knowledge, photographic memory, hand-to-hand combat skills, hiking, telekinesis/ telepathy {accessing into the file room while going undercover as a FAKE cop}, solving riddles, puzzles & mystery games.

Occupation: Private investigator (secretly), helping others in need, martial artist, fixing motorbikes & cars at The Mechanic workshop, and detective.

Age: 22

Powers: Telepathy & Telekinesis.

Current status:  Active.

⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙⁙

Bio/Description: Pearl Maximus is a quick-witted, reckless, kind, silent, clever, intelligent, patient & observant person with no siblings, parents, or relatives in the matter. Born in Gotham City on June 19th, 1992. The young couple found her lying and covered in a soft big blanket inside a box and took her to the authorities, putting her in the position of the new foster home of Mr. & Mrs. Winscon's care. While growing up, she got excellent marks in every subject, including biology and engineering (her favorite subject) at Gotham pre-school. Known for her brilliant mind, Pearl became friends with Harley Quinzel (Harley Quinn) when she was 7 years old. However, nothing lasts forever. Harley was 14 when she left for another high school, which broke their friendship and special connection. Back to the bio-story, two years later, Pearl had just turned 12 when her ex-friend broke the friendzone together, so she became secluded from everyone when she joined the Detective Club & the Order of the Bat Club in spite of her interest in learning secrets of how to be a great detective like the Batman; All the secludedness of hers open up again. 

Sure, her allies in the Club are Camille San'ka (D.C), Shrek (O.B.C.- D.C.) & Luke Cang (O.B.C.). They all promise not to be her friends, just allies for the future. Agreeing to her terms, Pearl continues to become their ally until she is 11. Pearl Maximus became known as one of the top winners in 3 sports: gymnastics, volleyball & basketball, including the Spelling Bee, winning all gold medals in all the competitions and being a student of the year. Also, it was 12:30 a.m. in the middle of the night; while Pearl was still sleeping, a sudden scream of laughter echoed the houseJoker. Who ignited the house in flames for one reason: to get Batman's attention; the foster parents, on the other hand, weren't home until tomorrow because they both hadn't finished their 'business' in Chicago, unluckily for her, they hadn't back to see their house in flames, while Pearl awoke herself from the loud sirens coming closer and closer along with a maniacal laugh from the Joker. 

Walking steadily downstairs, leading to the living room, until she accidentally got caught by one of his men; forcing her to meet him face-to-face was a bad idea; she has gotten herself curious about him and offered him a deal: "If you can make me laugh, I will trade for a price of my life spared & if not, then you can continue to burn the place down in flames." Once she told him that, Joker smirked and started to make a joke, Which, in fact, made her laugh for the first time (forcefully). This, on the other hand, doesn't satisfy his insanity to stop the fire; Instead, he throws her to the ground with full force by saying something she never thought he would say to her. Joker told her in a whisper that Pearl looked exactly like one of her real parents, along with telling her that they had sadly been murdered in his hands.