💧※The Red Hood's opening※💧

Somewhere unknown...12:30 a.m.

"You didn't set this up & whose party is it? And invited an officer in the meeting?!?" 

Question loudly, the blonde mafia leader called the Eastside losers, who came walking in from the back door of the warehouse, sat down, and rolls his eyes at everyone. In other words, the old warehouse was filthy as batcrap can smell, and also the names of the powerful lords and gang leaders of Gotham were Chi-Chi, Bobo, Freddie & of course, Tyler Brandford. 

Needless to say, nobody cares about each other; they only communicate in silence. Nonetheless, they still own their dirty jobs & schemes, in other words, without knowing their dirty meeting; The Batman is their top fear list from getting caught, including the GAPD officers. Onto the beginning of the mafia leader's meeting, "I thought it was you, Eastside losers. he continues, "You already rolled over for the Black Mask, & I figured that you were the one that was going to ask us in." 

Comment the man in the white scarf named Tyler Brandford, who turns next to his left side to face the black guy with golden pierced earrings, neglecting that it wasn't him. "But y'know, he continues, "I'm guessing we all have a witness here." A loud clacking sound echoed through the old warehouse; everyone froze in their seats without turning to face it; Thinking that it was the Janitor who Eastside Loser could kill the Janitor for eavesdropping on the conversation without anyone's permission but didn't want to believe that when someone came out from the corner of their eyes; In fear that it might be "the Batman" or a Gotham police but, they were wrong. 

It wasn't a cop or "The Batman"; it had to be someone other than those two, no! No one is talking about Superman in the story or the Justice League, and it's about an unknown witness who's already there and kept on waiting for their guards to hear him. Yet, this person is still in hiding in one of the dark corners of the old warehouse, none other than the Anonymous Private Investigator. Normally, he could be known globally, but he isn't one because he's also to be one of Gotham's next great detectives like Batman himself. 

Nonetheless, he is fearless, quick-witted, reckless, kind, silent, clever, intelligent, patient & observant in others eyes. If you ask one favor to him, in a split second his job is done in just a mere one second, people and reporters including the eligible Bachelor, Bruce Wayne is interested in him; Couldn't help each other but ask what he is? 

Where does his inspiration come from? Where does he live in Gotham? What does he do in real life? Is he single? Is he gay? Is he a rich person? Is he a woman? All the questions became silly rumors to him. Still, reporters from Central City, Metropolis, Gotham, Star City & many more than anyone can count tried to find out who he or she is. Back to the story, they walked a bit closer as they were pulled in. Levitating them back to the dark corner, the Anonymous P.I. just came walking like a man coming into the light. 

His face was covered by his large dark grey scarf around his neck, black combat boots, a trench coat in color beige with a gun in his right gun pocket, 12 ninja knives attached to the inside of her sleeves, and a dark brown hat on her head. The bodyguards, however, were hesitant but decided to challenge him endlessly. However, after a few minutes of no response, they never came back; instead, the bodyguards had their heads cut off and thrown away from the dark corner by the mysterious person in front of them.

Signing one of the bodyguards from the other mafia leader to take a closer look at the dark corner before they can move in stealth mode to not 'frighten' him, he is suddenly pulled into the dark corner of the warehouse by a telepathic person. The bodyguards, however, were hesitant but decided to challenge whoever it was anyway; after a few minutes, they were suddenly thrown away from the dark corner by the mysterious person in front of them.