-ONE-

You sweatdropped. You can't believe what or who is in front of your eyes.

Ginger.
Blue eyes.
That same arrogant smirk.

Ajax.

"Everyone, meet your new classmate! Can you introduce yourself?"

He scratches the back of his neck, "Hello, good morning. I go by many names, but just call me Childe." He started looking around at your classmates, you panicked and looked at the window. "Alright, please sit behind (Y/N) (L/N)."

‘FUCK.’

"(L/N), please raise your hand."

‘There's no going back now.’

You hesitantly raise your hand and look down at your table.

‘There's a possibility he remembers my name, oh god’

You put your hand down as he walks past and sits at the table behind you.

"Alright, class. Now that that's settled, let's start learning."

You didn't make any unnecessary moves and didn't turn around at all. This went on until recess.

‘Get your lunch and go to the roof, get your lunch and go to the roof, get your lunch and go to the roof, ge-’

"(L/N)."

You stopped dead at the door. ‘Good timing, Ajax.’

You slowly turn around with obvious frustration on your face. He smirked, "So, you go to school here huh." you scoffed and cross your arms. "What, were you tracking me?" He chuckled, "Oh no, princess. I believe it's fate that we meet again."

You scrunch your face in disgust. "Don't call me that, idiot." you shake your head and walked away as fast as you can.

"Hey, wait up!"

You sigh and turn around, his smirk still on his face.

"Oh, if only I can wipe off the smirk off your stupid face." you can see him slowly getting pissed off.

"You can try if you can reach my face."

"I'm the ideal height to kick you where the sun doesn't shine."

He suddenly laughed out loud, catching the attention of other people. He reached his hand out to pat your head, "You're funny, princess." Before you can process what happened, he walks away turning his back on you. "Have a good lunch."

You just blinked and lightly pat your head. Hearing the whispers, you instantly turn around and run to the rooftop.

You find a bench to sit on and start eating your lunch.

You sighed, "Why is he here, to worsen my reputation?"

SLAM

You jumped, turning around and see... Amber? She slowly walks her way towards you, catching her breathe.

"(Y/N)... Wait..." you just stare at her for a few minutes before she finally stood up straight. "(Y/N), I'm sorry for yesterday. I should've left you alone when you needed space." her face filled with genuine concern, you don't know how to deal with this.

"Ah, hm... It's... fine." you turn back around and continue eating.

"Can I sit with you?"

"I don't care, just be quiet."

You can hear Amber chuckling before sitting next to you, careful to leave space between the two of you. You can feel her eyes staring at you with joy. She cleared her throat, "Sooo, don't you think you wanna join any clubs now? It's been a few months, you can still join!" Shaking your head, closing your lunchbox.

"I'm going to class." she gasped before quickly catching up to you, "Already? You're no fun." you clicked your tongue while she laughed.

When you reached class, Amber waved you goodbye and ran to her class next to yours. Someone's laugh caught your attention and you see Aj- Childe, laughing with your classmates. You linger at the doorway for a while, ‘Friends... Wish I had those.’

"Princess!"

He's waving towards you, he must've seen you standing at the classroom door like a moron. You pay no attention and continue to walk to your table, carefully putting your lunchbox in your bag. You can feel his gaze behind you. Feeling irritated, "What?" you turned around and see him with that stupid smirk again.

"Why so cold, princess? That's not how you make friends." he rests his chin on his hand, still smiling at you. You roll your eyes and look forward trying to pay attention to something else. "Hey, don't ignore me!" you ignored him.

You turned the doorknob to your room and slowly lay down on your bed.

‘Amber didn't walk home with me today, guess it's better like this.’
.
.
.
.
.