-TWO-

The teacher clapped loudly to grab every student's attention.

"Alright, class! For history project, I would like you all to take notes and make a powerpoint about it and you will be making it with a partner."

The students started talking to their friends, excitedly—before the teacher cleared her throat, "I will be choosing your partner." you can hear a lot of them groan in frustration. ‘This never goes well.’

"Albedo, Sucrose."
"Jean, Lisa."
"Barbara, Xinyan."
"(Y/N), Childe."

You choked on your spit hearing that your partner is going to be the annoying idiot. You can hear him laugh behind you making you exhausted at the thought of working with him.

"Now class, you may take your chair and sit next to your partner. But before you do, please take one paper out of this box. The subject you get, is the subject you'll be working on. I'll only give you 2 weeks to work on it!"

Before you could tell Childe to go get it, he is already on his way to the teacher. You saw him take one and made his way back to his seat and pulled his chair to sit closer to you.

"Hey girlie-"

"Shut up." you look at the paper on his hand, curious on what subject we'll be working on.

"God of Salt~" you tried taking the paper but he waved it around making it harder for you to grab it.

"Give me."

"Give you what, princess?" you groan at the nickname but you know he won't stop calling you that either way. "Give me the paper." he pouted, "We're working together, aren't we? Who knows what kind of mess you'll do if you work by yourself." you grumble, resting your hand on your forehead, feeling a headache coming through.

"We should probably take notes somewhere," he looked at the ceiling, trying to think of a place. "how about the museum?"

You blinked.

"On Saturday?"

Silence.

"12pm."

You rolled your eyes, "Fine." he chuckled a bit. "Hey, you're actually quite tolerable!" he pat your back harshly, causing you to almost hit your head on the table. "Don't touch me." you swat his hand away, making him giggle.

The past few minutes were silent, "So, about that time you told me you'll defeat me in a championship," your heart sunk, you forgot about it until he brought it up. "are you ready to defeat me now?" his smirk fell from his face when he saw you looking down at the table with a scowl on your face. He blinked,

"Did you,"

"quit karate because of me?"

You clenched your fists and look outside the window. "Don't bring that up to me again." your gaze still fixed on outside. "Whew, didn't think that it was possible that princess arrogant left her passion because of me, huh?"

You glared at him, "What, you don't like the name?" you scoffed, "Who would like the name? Why'd you give me that type of name anyway?"

He sighed. "You see, princess. Even though there's someone who's willing to hang out with you, your selfish personality keeps them away from you." You thought of Amber, she wouldn't go away when you told her to. She wouldn't leave you,

right?

"If you keep lashing out at people, they might just realise that you're not worth their time."

You looked away, tired of the conversation you're having. Childe seems to get the hint and stood up to put his chair back in place.

"Remember the project, princess." he said in a soft tone, he ruffled your hair before going back to his seat.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Amber's:

"Hey, Amber." Noelle waved to you. School just ended and you're packing your bags, making sure nothing is left behind. "Hey, Noelle! Sorry, I need to be quick. (Y/N) is probably napping and I don't want her to be stuck in school." Noelle hesitated before speaking, "Are you sure you still wanna hang out with her?"

You gave her a confused look, "Hm? What do you mean?" she sighed, "She's really rude to you. Are you sure you want to continue being... 'friends' with her?" she emphasised the word 'friends'. You nodded, "She's not that rude, she's just... she just doesn't know how to deal with her emotions."

"You could walk home with me again, you know?" Noelle crossed her arms and a concerned look on her face. "I don't like seeing you get treated like that. She lashes out at you, no?" Your patted her shoulder, trying to reassure her. "I'll be fine. I'll walk home with you next time!" She nodded and you hurry to (Y/N)'s class.

You see (Y/N) alone, staring at the window.

‘She looks... so lonely.’ You sadly smile before calling out to her. "Hey, (Y/N) wanna walk home together?" she looks at you for a few seconds before getting her bag.

‘Of course she'd wanna go home together!’

"Let's go." She bluntly said. You laughed and catch up to her. "Mhm, let's go!"
.
.
.
.
.