-FOUR-

"Really?! The new student and the narcissist?"

"Shush, she's gonna hear you!"

Whispers of the students fill the hallways. You covered your ears, irritated. 'I knew that... Guy, was trouble.'

"Princess!" You knew that voice anywhere. He swung his arm around your shoulders, "Hey, no greeting for me?" You side-eyed him, catching him in a pouty face.

"Ahck-! You're so annoying!" You swat his arm away like a fly and dash off to your class. Ignoring his excuses.

You catch Amber sitting next to Noelle and Eula this time. 'Hm. Better that way, I guess.'

———

Class went on, as usual. It's always the same—learning, lunch break, learning, go home? You've always tried to pay attention, you don't care if you don't get the highest marks. You just wanted to pass and graduate. Easy, right?

"....."

Childe, on the other hand.
He's been making... paper airplanes, and throwing it back and forth to the others.

Occasionally, the paper airplane hits Diluc's head. Is it on purpose? Who knows.

When Kaeya was silently laughing at his brother every now and then... It was definitely on purpose.

A substitute came in the class today instead of the usual teacher. No wonder everyone seemed relaxed.
You shrugged, a good time to nap. What better way to waste your time than napping? You rest your head on the table as you let out a heavy sigh.

Poke!

You quickly look up, and down to the floor.

Paper airplane.

Picking it up and you glanced at Kaeya, pointing at Childe—pretending to be asleep. His shoulders shaking from laughter. Boys.
'Alright. You wanna play that way? We'll play that way.'  You throw the airplane—perfectly landing on the ginger's head. A nod, you were quite proud that the airplane didn't hit another classmate's head. That would've been embarrassing...

When you were about to nap again, it has yet again been interrupted by... a paper airplane.

"Wanna play?" He whisper-yelled to you. Childe raised both his eyebrows playfully causing you to let out a small chuckle.

You smirked, picking up the airplane.
And ripped it in half.

And off to nap, you go.

———

WOAH UH LOL AHA HEY.
(insert that one kenma image)
aha.. uh.. merry christmas?

VERY sorry for the VERY short chapter, but i came back with milk

and i will update more
if i can