chapter 1

I walked down the street with headphones in my ears. It was already dark and no soul came towards me. So I decided to hum and concentrated completely on my favorite song. I did not know where to go, nor what my destination was. I just wanted to get away... away from my home and my father. We never got along well and we fought a lot. I walked and walked but suddenly I realized that I didn't know where exactly I was. I had lost my way.

I thought:,, Oh no... what am I going to do now? Should I call my best friend? No, better not, he is probably already asleep... Maybe I can ask someone here."

So I went to a pub. When I was standing inside, I almost threw up. So many disgusting men... all drunk.

,,I have to be careful," I said to myself as I went to the front of the bar.

But suddenly I saw someone..

Omg he looks so incredibly good and he doesn't seem to be drunk. Maybe I can ask him. I decided to walk up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I stammered:,, Uhm sorry sir. can you maybe tell me where I am...I am lost and don't know how I got here.''

He looked me up and down and smiled. ,,How can such an innocent little girl like you be wandering around in a street neighborhood like this?"

I looked to the side slightly embarrassed and replied:,, It's okay if you don't want to help me sir, then I will ask someone else."

The mysterious man stood up:,, What is your name?"

,,Y/N, sir."

He lightly smirked:,, Such a beautiful name..."

I bowed slightly and waved goodbye to him.
I could not stand to be in his presence any longer.
He was just too good looking... that suit... that scent... that beautiful blue hair....

I asked a bartender for directions and quickly ran outside. Outside, I looked around and saw blue hair out of the corner of my eye.

He...

Then I remembered I don't know his name! I ran as fast as I could after him but before I got there I slipped away and braced myself for the impact. But suddenly I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up and saw myself lying in his arms.

,,I'm so sorry, sir, I didn't mean to do it," and I bowed deeply.

He just laughed and let go of me:
"I was happy to do it Y/N!"

I blushed slightly and stuttered, "May I know your name sir?"

He leaned forward and whispered in my ear:,, My name is Shindō Ainosuke, but you can call me Adam sweetie."

Now I blushed even more and turned away slightly.

Finally, he stepped away from me and smiled. I was about to say something, but he already disappeared.... I looked around, but I couldn't find him anywhere.

Now that I knew where I was, I looked for a small hotel near the pub. When I finally arrived, I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes.

Adam...

I thought about him all the time and was awakened by a sudden knock on my door.

Who could that be?.....