chapter 3

Was it Adam? or was I not just deceiving.... I don't know...

Reki, Langa and I talked for a while. They told me about something. S" I think it was called.
Me and my friends loved skating since we were little kids. We often went to skate parks and skated competitively. Unfortunately, I was never really good, so I preferred to watch them.

,,S is famous for its exceptionally good skaters! Still, this place is top secret, so don't tell anyone Y/N!", Reki held his hand in front of my mouth and grinned meltingly.

I nodded, definitely curious now.
I looked over at Langa:,, Hey say can you take me next time you go? I want to experience it too."

They both looked at each other and then nodded.

,,Yeah, sure. We even have some new friends we could introduce you to!"

,,That sounds great you two! I'm looking forward to it!"

After some time we all headed back home. I hugged them both and then walked home.

In the evening I got another call from Reki and the 3 of us arranged to meet the next evening.
______________
It was the next morning. I went down to the kitchen, hoping not to see my father. Fortunately, he wasn't there and I could have breakfast. I took a shower, put on some decent clothes and got ready for my job. There were busy days, but today I had a good feeling!
It always makes me happy to nurse the little animals back to health. In the small shelter where I work I even have a favorite dog, her name is Luna. I liked her from the beginning.
Lost in my thoughts, I did not realize that I am almost too late. I have to hurry.
Arrived at the shelter, I started my work. It did not last long, there I had already again closing time.
It was dark outside by now and I headed home. When I arrived at home, I quickly took a bath and changed. Not even a second later the doorbell rang.

,,Hey Y/N, it's us! Come, take your skateboard and follow us."

I hesitantly took my board and looked at Reki. I blushed slightly and asked him:,, Can you maybe hold my hand? I mean nut so I don't accidentally fall!!!"

He laughed and took me by the hand.

When we arrived, I could hardly believe my eyes. So many skaters and they were all so good!

,,We are here." Reki let go of my hand and I looked around.

Langa said,, "Look there! There are our friends."

I turned around and saw 4 people coming towards me. A tall muscular man with green hair, Joe is his name. The heck...he's so incredibly handsome.
Next to him was a man, beautiful to look at. He told me to call him Cherry.
Behind him was a rather creepy guy with makeup on his face. And not only was his face weird, his name was weird too.... Shadow, I think.
In front was a slightly smaller boy, maybe a little younger. He looked like a little cat, which made me laugh. However, I liked his name, Miya.
After we all introduced ourselves, I turned back to Reki and Langa.
But suddenly .... the headlights went out, except for the one in the middle. A red carpet rolled in front of my feet. When I tried to look at the other end of the carpet, my breath caught in my throat.

Blue hair...