chapter 7

Suddenly he came closer...

I started to panic. Help what do I do now?! But before he could get any closer, a guy came to bring our food.

,,Joe?"

He grinned at me, took my hand and kissed it. But he only gave Adam a quick look and turned back to me.

,,Nice to see you here Y/N."

,,How long have you been working here? I've never seen you before."

,,Since a few weeks and don't worry, you won't get rid of me that fast," he winked at me.

Adamn cleared his throat and Joe understood. He left and left us alone again. I was still panicking and couldn't look back at Adam.

,,Enjoy it sweetie."

I stammered:,,You too..."

After some time I decided to break the silence, because it was getting really uncomfortable.

,,Adam? Do you know Joe? It looked like you guys were acquaintances."

He just smiled, "Yeah, he's an old friend of mine."

A friend... it didn't look like it... I didn't think any more about it and we talked about different things.
Soon we both finished eating and he paid. We got up and went to the door. Stupidly, it just started raining.

I groaned:,, No... I didn't bring an umbrella..."

Suddenly I felt something warm on my shoulders. Adam put his jacket around me. I blushed.

,,Thank you..."

,,No problem Y/N. I'll call my limo to take you home."

,,But what about you?"

,,I'll stay a little longer. I have something to do," he winked at me.

We waited for a while, close to each other, for the limousine. Then it showed up.

,,Thank you for today Adam."

He took my hand and kissed it. After that he smiled at me and said: "All for my Eve."

,,Please don't call me that, my name is Y/N!"

He laughed loudly, "I'll try, dear."

I waved goodbye to him and got in. I couldn't ignore my heart palpitations....
When I got home, I couldn't stop thinking about today. It was my first date, and it was with Adam! I smiled and spent the rest of the evening watching TV. I tried to avoid my father as much as I could. When I got tired, I went to my room and soon I fell asleep.